[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research reviews clinical symptoms, diagnosis, and risk factors of peripheral neuropathy, particularly dealing with the incidence, mechanisms, and management of TiPN and BiPN.
Balanced is improved and fall risk is reduced among cancer patients with peripheral neuropathy who participated in Argentine tango dancing as a form of therapy.
Genetic Biomarker Predictive of Peripheral Neuropathy in Patients Receiving Docetaxel for Prostate CancerMay 25, 2016
Docetaxel-induced neuropathy may be predicted by single nucleotide polymorphisms in VAC14.
Neurofeedback Training Enables Cancer Survivors to Control Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral NeuropathyApril 01, 2016
Chronic pain was decreased and quality of life was increased through neurofeedback.
Researchers have identified the first genetic marker associated with severe neurologic toxicity from paclitaxel.
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- PPIs Negatively Impact Outcomes of Patients Treated With Capecitabine
- How Physical Changes From Breast Cancer Affect Self-Image: Considerations for Clinicians
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Pseudohyperkalemia: False Potassium Levels Occur in a Patient With Lymphoma
- Atezolizumab Granted FDA Approval for Specific Cases of NSCLC
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
- High U.S. Economic Burden for Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|