[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research reviews clinical symptoms, diagnosis, and risk factors of peripheral neuropathy, particularly dealing with the incidence, mechanisms, and management of TiPN and BiPN.
Balanced is improved and fall risk is reduced among cancer patients with peripheral neuropathy who participated in Argentine tango dancing as a form of therapy.
Genetic Biomarker Predictive of Peripheral Neuropathy in Patients Receiving Docetaxel for Prostate CancerMay 25, 2016
Docetaxel-induced neuropathy may be predicted by single nucleotide polymorphisms in VAC14.
Neurofeedback Training Enables Cancer Survivors to Control Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral NeuropathyApril 01, 2016
Chronic pain was decreased and quality of life was increased through neurofeedback.
Researchers have identified the first genetic marker associated with severe neurologic toxicity from paclitaxel.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Myalgia-arthralgia Syndrome Associated With Taxanes in Patients with Breast Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|