Nicotinamide riboside, a type of B3 vitamin, was shown to prevent chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy in an animal-model study.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research reviews clinical symptoms, diagnosis, and risk factors of peripheral neuropathy, particularly dealing with the incidence, mechanisms, and management of TiPN and BiPN.
Balanced is improved and fall risk is reduced among cancer patients with peripheral neuropathy who participated in Argentine tango dancing as a form of therapy.
Genetic Biomarker Predictive of Peripheral Neuropathy in Patients Receiving Docetaxel for Prostate CancerMay 25, 2016
Docetaxel-induced neuropathy may be predicted by single nucleotide polymorphisms in VAC14.
Neurofeedback Training Enables Cancer Survivors to Control Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral NeuropathyApril 01, 2016
Chronic pain was decreased and quality of life was increased through neurofeedback.
Researchers have identified the first genetic marker associated with severe neurologic toxicity from paclitaxel.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Aspirin Use May Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Diabetes
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Radiotherapy is Essential in Treating Brain Tumors But Associated With Significant Adverse Events
- Prostate-specific PET and CT Imaging Improves Detection of Disease and Patient Care
- Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older Patients
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|