Nicotinamide riboside, a type of B3 vitamin, was shown to prevent chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy in an animal-model study.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research reviews clinical symptoms, diagnosis, and risk factors of peripheral neuropathy, particularly dealing with the incidence, mechanisms, and management of TiPN and BiPN.
Balanced is improved and fall risk is reduced among cancer patients with peripheral neuropathy who participated in Argentine tango dancing as a form of therapy.
Genetic Biomarker Predictive of Peripheral Neuropathy in Patients Receiving Docetaxel for Prostate CancerMay 25, 2016
Docetaxel-induced neuropathy may be predicted by single nucleotide polymorphisms in VAC14.
Neurofeedback Training Enables Cancer Survivors to Control Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral NeuropathyApril 01, 2016
Chronic pain was decreased and quality of life was increased through neurofeedback.
Researchers have identified the first genetic marker associated with severe neurologic toxicity from paclitaxel.
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Coping With Lymphedema: A Patient Guide (Fact Sheet)
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|