PEPTO-BISMOL LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bismuth subsalicylate 262mg/15mL; susp; sugar-free; original- or cherry-flavor.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for PEPTO-BISMOL LIQUID:
Take caplets with water; do not chew. 2 tabs or caplets or 30mL every 30–60 minutes if needed; max 8 doses/day.
Varicella or influenza in children and teenagers.
Coagulation disorders. Diabetes. Reye's syndrome. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Potentiates oral anticoagulants, hypoglycemics. Antagonizes uricosurics. Salicylism with aspirin. Reduces tetracycline absorption.
Darkened tongue and/or stool.
Chew tabs—12, 30, 48; To-Go chew tabs—12, 24; InstaCool (peppermint flavor) chew tabs—30; Caplets—24, 40; Liq—4oz, 8oz, 12oz, pt; Max Str—4oz, 8oz, 12oz
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- Specialized Interventions Reduce Aberrant Opioid Behaviors in Cancer Patients
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
- Long-Term Eltrombopag Increases Platelet Counts, Decreases Bleeding in ITP
- Overall Survival Increase for Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|