A new analysis confirmed the importance of known prognostic factors such as performance status and tumor grading for having a long-term outcome in patients treated with pazopanib for metastatic soft tissue sarcoma. In addition, hemoglobin at baseline was found to be a new prognostic factor.
A trial comparing pazopanib and sunitinib found pazopanib to have better safety and health-related quality-of-life profiles among persons with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
Maintenance therapy with pazopanib is linked to longer progression-free survival after surgery for advanced disease.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology has released a nearly 100-page report detailing the year's most significant developments in cancer.
Kidney cancer drugs in development could improve patients' quality of life and allow more effective treatment, according to Professor Robert Hawkins of Manchester University.
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- In HER2+ Breast Cancer, Higher TIL Levels Associated With Improved OS
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- Community Breast Navigation Program Improved Breast Screening Rates in Underserved African American and Latino Women
- Live-streamed Videos Address End-of-Life Planning, Decision-making
- Metastatic Disease Linked to Patients Reporting Diminished QoL
- History of Bilateral Salpingo-oophorectomy, Hormone Replacement Therapy Are Predictive of Breast Density at Cancer Diagnosis
- Mammographically Occult Contralateral Breast Cancer Detection is Effective With Preoperative MRI
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|