A longitudinal study assessed psychological status of postoperative patients with breast cancer between adjuvant chemotherapy for anxiety and depression.
CT-Based Technique for Body Mass Measurements of Patients With Cancer Improves Disease Staging, Therapy MonitoringJuly 05, 2016
A new method of measuring lean body mass accounts for changes in body composition, enabling improved disease staging and monitoring of therapy.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Education May Better Equip Nurses to Hold End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|