Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
Researchers have developed a device that uses electric fields to drive chemotherapy drugs through the protective barrier of tissue and directly into pancreatic tumors, preventing their growth.
New study helps explain why pancreatic cancer is so lethal, with less than one-third of patients surviving even early stage disease.
Patients with pancreatic cancer face a poor prognosis, as only approximately 6% of patients survive.
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
A recent study may dispel the myth that cancer biopsies have a role in the spreading of cancer in the body.
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- Single therapy offers improved survival in younger patients with limited brain metastases
- Use of adjuvant systemic therapy increasing for gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST)
- People who drink 3-5 cups of coffee per day less likely to develop clogged arteries
- Statin hyporesponders may have blocked arteries
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|