Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
Researchers have developed a device that uses electric fields to drive chemotherapy drugs through the protective barrier of tissue and directly into pancreatic tumors, preventing their growth.
New study helps explain why pancreatic cancer is so lethal, with less than one-third of patients surviving even early stage disease.
Patients with pancreatic cancer face a poor prognosis, as only approximately 6% of patients survive.
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
A recent study may dispel the myth that cancer biopsies have a role in the spreading of cancer in the body.
- Study may support active surveillance for favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- New opportunity to treat drug-resistant leukemia discovered
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
- Missing 30 minutes of sleep on weekdays linked to obesity, insulin resistance
- Intimate relationships as important to cancer care as medical interventions
- Lycopene may decrease risk of renal cell carcinoma in postmenopausal women
- Inherited gene variations tied to treatment-related hearing loss in cancer patients
- Improvements in cancer survival better for younger patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|