Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin as First and Second Line Treatment for Locally Advanced and Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This research evaluates the use of capecitabine and oxaliplatin (CAPOX) for first or second-line treatment of locally advanced or metastatic PDAC.
Utilization and Trends in Palliative Therapy for Stage IV Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Patients: A U.S. Population-based Study
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This research examined patients who presented with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma at diagnosis, and their patterns of palliative care utilization.
An association was found between low PNI/high CAR levels and poor outcomes in operable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma, even in patients who undergo curative resection.
By identifying incidence, prevalence, and risk factors for colorectal and pancreatic cancer in our communities, nurse navigators can develop screening and prevention programs to better serve these populations.
Precision Medicine Improves Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- Overall Survival Prolonged With HIPEC + Cytoreductive Surgery for Gastric Cancer
- Better Postoperative Outcomes With RAMIE for Esophageal Cancer
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|