Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
New study helps explain why pancreatic cancer is so lethal, with less than one-third of patients surviving even early stage disease.
Patients with pancreatic cancer face a poor prognosis, as only approximately 6% of patients survive.
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
A recent study may dispel the myth that cancer biopsies have a role in the spreading of cancer in the body.
A new technique allows discovery of unknown pancreatic cancer genes previously invisible to standard genetic sequencing.
- Drug combination suppresses growth of late-stage prostate cancer tumors
- Two genes that trigger most severe form of ovarian cancer are pinpointed
- Ultrasound helps determine which breast cancer patients need lymph nodes removed
- California breast density law slow to have an impact
- Epigenetic signatures differentiate triple negative breast cancers
- What determines cost-effectiveness of targeted anticancer therapies?
- Physician-controlled decisions in cancer care linked to lower quality rating
- Transfusion Indications for Patients With Cancer
- Lung cancer may be treatable with use of SapC-DOPS technology
- What autism can teach us about brain cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|