Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
Researchers have developed a device that uses electric fields to drive chemotherapy drugs through the protective barrier of tissue and directly into pancreatic tumors, preventing their growth.
New study helps explain why pancreatic cancer is so lethal, with less than one-third of patients surviving even early stage disease.
Patients with pancreatic cancer face a poor prognosis, as only approximately 6% of patients survive.
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
A recent study may dispel the myth that cancer biopsies have a role in the spreading of cancer in the body.
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Online education tool helps bridge gaps in therapeutic decision-making for NSCLC
- Fifteen new breast cancer genetic risk 'hot-spots' revealed
- High fitness level may decrease risk of colorectal, lung cancers
- Discontinuing statin therapy safe, beneficial for patients with terminal illness
- Affect of chemotherapy on saliva test results
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|