Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
Use of a nanoparticle to deliver drugs may reduce tumors and suppress metastatic escape. These efforts offer a way to control drug release over space and time while reducing systemic drug exposure and the associated side effects.
The metabolism of pancreatic cancer cells is altered by the anticancer activity of CDK4/6 inhibitors. Researchers hope this biologic vulnerability could be exploited to treat pancreatic cancer.
The addition of leucovorin to S-1 significantly improved progression-free survival compared with S-1 alone in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer who were refractory to gemcitabine.
Family members of patients with cancers of unknown primary (CUP) are at higher risk of developing CUP themselves, as well as cancers of the lung, pancreas, and colon and some cancers of the blood.
Blood samples collected from the portal vein can tell physicians far more about a patient's pancreatic cancer than peripheral blood collected from a more easily accessed vein in the arm.
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test (Fact Sheet)
- Novel Procedure Improves Staging of Lymph Nodes in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Better Approaches to Patient Counseling of BRCA Gene Mutation Carriers Needed
- Dasatinib, Nilotinib, Ponatinib Increase Vascular Occlusive Events
- Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Aims to Control Pancreatic Tumor and Inhibit Escape Pathways
- Understanding Drug Naming Nomenclature
- Low-income Breast Cancer Survivors Benefit From Personalized Survivorship Care Plans
- Nurse Navigators Key to Seamless Transition From Pediatric to Adult Survivorship Care
- Inconclusive: The Pulmonary Nodules You Need to Follow
- Common Painkiller Has Anticancer Effects
- ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma with prominent bone involvement in a 13-year-old boy
- Inferior Outcomes for African Americans With Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma
- First-line Afatinib Benefits Lung Cancer Patients With Brain Metastases
- Basic Research Data Pivotal for First FDA Approval of Immunotherapy for Pediatric Cancer
- Risk of Breast Cancer or Thyroid Cancer Higher Following a Diagnosis of the Other Cancer Type
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|