Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
Older patients metastatic pancreatic cancer are less likely to receive chemotherapy compared with younger patients with metastatic disease.
Chemoradiotherapy was independently associated with improved overall survival after the resection of pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Pain management of pancreatic head adenocarcinomas that are unresectable: Celiac plexus neurolysis and splanchnicectomy
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This articles outlines pertinent anatomy, techniques, side effects, complications, and efficacy of interventions for palliation of pain from pancreatic cancer.
Elevated levels of three proteins were detected in the urine of patients with early-stage pancreatic cancer.
Results of blood tests to detect DNA shed from tumors were found to predict cancer recurrence far earlier than standard imaging methods.
- Unraveling of molecular changes in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) opens new treatment options
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Adding regional nodal irradiation to whole-breast irradiation reduces breast cancer recurrence
- Breakthrough supportive care: Overcoming cancer anorexia/cachexia
- Even light drinking puts women at greater risk to develop cancer
- Race and institutional factors play important roles in pharmacogenomics trial participation
- Research group looking to bring Cuba's lung cancer vaccine to the United States
- Patients with advanced cancer prefer open, effective communication
- 26 percent of senior oncology patients use alternative therapies
- Older, younger patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer have similar survival
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|