Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
New study helps explain why pancreatic cancer is so lethal, with less than one-third of patients surviving even early stage disease.
Patients with pancreatic cancer face a poor prognosis, as only approximately 6% of patients survive.
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
A recent study may dispel the myth that cancer biopsies have a role in the spreading of cancer in the body.
A new technique allows discovery of unknown pancreatic cancer genes previously invisible to standard genetic sequencing.
- Drug combination suppresses growth of late-stage prostate cancer tumors
- Ultrasound helps determine which breast cancer patients need lymph nodes removed
- New treatment method shrinks ovarian cancer tumors and improves chemotherapy effectiveness
- Epigenetic signatures differentiate triple negative breast cancers
- California breast density law slow to have an impact
- Farydak (panobinostat) now FDA-approved for multiple myeloma
- ASCO: Testicular cancer history may indicate greater risk of developing prostate cancer
- Urine test could help to guide treatment of bladder cancer
- Multiple studies are exploring whether e-cigarettes help smokers quit or continue smoking
- Study identifies reasons for ibrutinib discontinuation in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|