Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
Increased expression of a microRNA (miRNA) panel seems highly accurate for diagnosis of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC), according to a study published online.
New research that provides a better understanding of pancreatic cancer may help identify those people at increased risk.
Patients with a family history of pancreatic cancer may be at an increased risk for developing the disease.
An analysis of circulating tumor cells (CTCs) in a pancreatic cancer model identified several different classes of CTCs and found unexpected factors that may prove to be future targets for improved treatment.
After surviving pancreatic cancer, a patient learns the disease metastasized to his liver. But this patient was not ready to give up. With the support of a liver surgeon, he underwent surgery and beat his disease.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|