Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
An investigation into whether onset or worsening of diabetes causes pancreatic cancer or vice versa was presented at the 2017 European Cancer Congress.
Use of Adjuvant gemcitabine plus capecitabine for patients with pancreatic cancer who have undergone tumor resection resulted in a modest increase short-term survival.
PDX1 appears to have distinct roles at different stages of pancreatic cancer development.
Seluminitinib in combination with an AKT inhibitor did not improve survival compared with modified FOLFOX in previously treated metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Favorable Perioperative Outcomes After Resection of Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Cancer Treated With Neoadjuvant Stereotactic Radiation and Chemotherapy Compared with Upfront Pancreatectomy for Resectable Cancer
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This research examines outcomes related to the use of neoadjuvant multi-agent chemotherapy and stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) in borderline resectable pancreatic cancer (BRPC) or locally advanced pancreatic cancer (LAPC) patients.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Colorectal Cancer Risk Higher With Poor Metabolic Health vs Increased Weight
- Best Approach to Infection and Tumor Treatment: Contain or Eliminate?
- Decipher Genomic Classifier Prognostic for Distant Prostate Metastasis
- GUCS 2017: Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Feasible
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|