Ovarian Cancer News & Features
Investigators have created the first mouse model of the worst form of ovarian cancer and found a potential route to both improved treatments and much-needed diagnostic screens.
Women who use hormone replacement therapy for just a few years have an approximately 40% higher risk of developing ovarian cancer.
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
Researchers believe they may have found a molecule-based approach to halting the destructive quality of the 3q26.2 amplicon, a frequent chromosomal aberrations seen in many cancers, including ovarian and breast cancers.
For advanced ovarian cancer associated with defective BRCA genes
Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trials
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- Crucial role of breast cancer tumor suppressor revealed
- Study may support active surveillance for favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- Cancer survivors need not be excluded from advanced stage lung cancer trials
- Fried food consumption associated with increased risk for heart failure
- Focus groups identify support needs of patients who smoke
- Twitter smoking cessation program helps smokers quit
- ASTRO applauds CMS decision to cover annual screening for high-risk lung cancer patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|