Ovarian Cancer News & Features
Researchers believe they may have found a molecule-based approach to halting the destructive quality of the 3q26.2 amplicon, a frequent chromosomal aberrations seen in many cancers, including ovarian and breast cancers.
For advanced ovarian cancer associated with defective BRCA genes
A method to determine which patients with ovarian cancer are more likely to respond well to the new anticancer drug rucaparib has been discovered.
Ovarian clear cell adenocarcinoma (CCA), a rare and aggressive form of ovarian cancer, may be treated by employing pelvic radiotherapy (RT).
A new approach to treatment using a cancer-killing virus combined with a chemotherapy drug may offer hope to those with advanced and recurrent forms of metastatic ovarian cancer.
Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trials
- Psychological Stress and Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Colorectal cancer incidence is increasing among young adults
- Study examines vaccine therapy in prostate cancer with rising prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels
- Nutrition education may help prevent breast cancer recurrence
- Higher vitamin D levels associated with markedly improved survival in advanced colorectal cancer
- Oncology patient navigation: Bringing this crucial role to the forefront
- Radiation plus hormone therapy prolongs survival for older men with prostate cancer
- Mistletoe: The holiday plant is making headlines as an alternative cancer treatment
- Using genomic correlates of radiotoxicity to predict patient outcomes
- Therapy dogs may encourage cancer patient to persevere with treatment
- Effectiveness of nanoparticle drugs was hindered by tumor microenvironment in triple-negative breast cancer
- Cancer diagnoses diminishes adherence to diabetes medications
- Consideration of comorbidity in cancer treatment decision-making in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Moderate lifetime marijuana smoking not associated with lung function decline
- E-cigarettes declared a health threat by California health officials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|