Ovarian Cancer News & Features
Investigators have created the first mouse model of the worst form of ovarian cancer and found a potential route to both improved treatments and much-needed diagnostic screens.
Women who use hormone replacement therapy for just a few years have an approximately 40% higher risk of developing ovarian cancer.
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
Researchers believe they may have found a molecule-based approach to halting the destructive quality of the 3q26.2 amplicon, a frequent chromosomal aberrations seen in many cancers, including ovarian and breast cancers.
For advanced ovarian cancer associated with defective BRCA genes
Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trials
- Study may support active surveillance for favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
- New opportunity to treat drug-resistant leukemia discovered
- High-cost blood cancer drugs deliver high value
- Statins increase risk of diabetes in Caucasian men
- Sun damage predisposes pediatric patients to melanoma
- Risk of reproductive cancers increased in daughters of women who smoked during pregnancy
- Older white males with advanced bladder cancer more likely to commit suicide
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|