Ovarian Cancer News & Features
Olaparib, an experimental oral cancer drug, has shown an overall tumor response rate of 26% in advanced cancers associated with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations, according to recent research.
FDA has approved Avastin (bevacizumab) for treatment of platinum-resistant recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer.
Patients of Mexican descent with breast cancer and family history of breast or ovarian cancer were nearly two times as likely to have triple negative breast cancer.
People who are lactose intolerant have a decreased risk for developing breast, lung, and ovarian cancers.
Patients with ovarian cancer, despite an increasing use of hospital services, are more likely to enter hospice and less likely to die in the hospital, investigators found.
Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trials
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Most internet sites on prostate cancer disagree with expert panel's recommendations
- Cellular evidence for mind-body connection in breast cancer survivors
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Classifying gene mutations in neuroblastoma may point to improved treatments
- International study shows wide differences in 5-year survival rates across the globe
- Diagnostic grading system developed for cancer-related weight loss
- Overweight and obesity status causes nearly half a million new cancer cases each year
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|