Ovarian Cancer News & Features
Investigators have created the first mouse model of the worst form of ovarian cancer and found a potential route to both improved treatments and much-needed diagnostic screens.
Women who use hormone replacement therapy for just a few years have an approximately 40% higher risk of developing ovarian cancer.
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
Researchers believe they may have found a molecule-based approach to halting the destructive quality of the 3q26.2 amplicon, a frequent chromosomal aberrations seen in many cancers, including ovarian and breast cancers.
For advanced ovarian cancer associated with defective BRCA genes
Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trials
- Drug combination suppresses growth of late-stage prostate cancer tumors
- Ultrasound helps determine which breast cancer patients need lymph nodes removed
- New treatment method shrinks ovarian cancer tumors and improves chemotherapy effectiveness
- Epigenetic signatures differentiate triple negative breast cancers
- California breast density law slow to have an impact
- Farydak (panobinostat) now FDA-approved for multiple myeloma
- ASCO: Testicular cancer history may indicate greater risk of developing prostate cancer
- Urine test could help to guide treatment of bladder cancer
- Multiple studies are exploring whether e-cigarettes help smokers quit or continue smoking
- Study identifies reasons for ibrutinib discontinuation in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|