Ovarian Cancer News & Features
Researchers have found that a vaccine delayed cancer recurrence in women with stage III or IV ovarian cancers.
Preliminary findings from the Gynecologic Oncology Group's (GOG) GOG 213 study show an improvement in overall survival for women with ovarian cancer when bevacizumab is added to standard chemotherapy.
A new surgical algorithm allows for greater percentage of visible tumor removal.
Actress Angelina Jolie underwent surgery to remove her fallopian tubes and ovaries out of fear of a hereditary form of cancer.
Researchers have identified a new therapeutic target for a particularly aggressive form of ovarian cancer, opening the door to effective targeted therapy development.
Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trials
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
- Chemotherapy before breast cancer surgery increases likelihood of breast-preserving procedure
- Scent-trained dog detects thyroid cancer in human urine samples
- Report shows U.S. cancer deaths on the decline
- Leafy green vegetables may slow mental deterioration
- Effective management of dietary cholesterol may prevent metastasis in patients with prostate cancer
- Risk of breast cancer in transgender persons studied in veterans
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|