Ovarian Cancer News & Features
FDA has approved Avastin (bevacizumab) for treatment of platinum-resistant recurrent epithelial ovarian cancer.
Patients of Mexican descent with breast cancer and family history of breast or ovarian cancer were nearly two times as likely to have triple negative breast cancer.
People who are lactose intolerant have a decreased risk for developing breast, lung, and ovarian cancers.
Patients with ovarian cancer, despite an increasing use of hospital services, are more likely to enter hospice and less likely to die in the hospital, investigators found.
Results from TRINOVA-1 study that investigated trebananib plus paclitaxel for the treatment of patients with ovarian cancer.
Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Combination treatments show promise for metastatic melanoma
- Helper therapy principle may not be helpful for breast cancer
- Inadequately management of hot flushes leave women vulnerable
- Metformin use may be associated with decreased risk of prostate cancer
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|