ONS Annual Congress 2015 Live Coverage
Transitioning a long-standing intensive chemotherapy regimen for acute myeloid leukemia (AML) to the outpatient setting is safe and feasible.
Granisetron transdermal system (GTS) may be appropriate for prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) in lung cancer.
The James Cancer Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, has launched the first fully integrated oncology emergency department in the U.S.
Physicians and cancer survivors influence women undergoing bilateral mastectomy as their treatment for breast cancer.
The feasibility for a self-management intervention handbook confirmed in Chinese American patients with cancer with limited English proficiency (LEP).
Four major themes characterize the experience of cancer risk management for women who are positive for BRCA genetic mutations.
Premier study examines current delivery of patient/family education to pediatric patients with newly diagnosed cancer.
Bathing and Honoring a patient who's died "provides a final positive experience for family members and allows them to begin the grieving process."
A brief cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBT-I) improved sleep over 4 weeks with little to no negative effects on clinic flow.
Nursing Assessment of Family Caregiver Knowledge and Action Tool (NAFCKAT) may aid caregivers who need additional support.
Peripheral neuropathy associated with nab-paclitaxel among chemotherapy-naïve patients can be managed by dose interruptions and modifications.
Music, nature sounds, and the combination of both were effective in decreasing pain and anxiety in patients with cancer on hospice.
Registered nurses in a bone marrow program maintained a 98% score for the quality of bone marrow aspiration and biopsy sample.
A model was created to address the challenges of educating staff that care for both adult and pediatric patients.
An oncology-specific, one-day orientation program has potential to increase staff knowledge of clinical resources and patient care.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Aggressive EOL Care Negatively Impacts Care Quality, Health Costs in Metastatic Lung Cancer
- Smoking Ups Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Overall and by Subtype
- Myelofibrosis: From Diagnosis to Early Intervention
- FDA Approves HPV Vaccine for People Through Age 45
- HPV Vaccination and Anti-programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibition Improve Survival in Patients With Invasive HPV-16
- Anxiety, Depression in Prostate Cancer: Managing Psychosocial Effects in Male Patients
- Tandem Autologous-Allogenic HCT Offers Long-Term Remission in Multiple Myeloma
- Tool Addresses Well-being of Informal Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- Hematologic Cancers: 8 Tips Oncology Nurses Should Share with Caregivers
- Navigation at the End of Therapy: A Crucial Transition in Lymphoma Treatment
- Strength and Hope for Women in the Mist of Cancer
- Prospective Study Measures Cognitive, Treatment Effects in Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy May Affect Thyroid Function
- Hypofractionated Radiotherapy After Conservative Surgery May Increase Low-intermediate Grade Late Fibrosis in Breast Cancer Patients
- Should Increased Breast Density Dictate More Breast Cancer Screenings?
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|