ONS Annual Congress 2015 Live Coverage
Transitioning a long-standing intensive chemotherapy regimen for acute myeloid leukemia (AML) to the outpatient setting is safe and feasible.
Granisetron transdermal system (GTS) may be appropriate for prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) in lung cancer.
The James Cancer Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, has launched the first fully integrated oncology emergency department in the U.S.
Physicians and cancer survivors influence women undergoing bilateral mastectomy as their treatment for breast cancer.
The feasibility for a self-management intervention handbook confirmed in Chinese American patients with cancer with limited English proficiency (LEP).
Four major themes characterize the experience of cancer risk management for women who are positive for BRCA genetic mutations.
Premier study examines current delivery of patient/family education to pediatric patients with newly diagnosed cancer.
Bathing and Honoring a patient who's died "provides a final positive experience for family members and allows them to begin the grieving process."
A brief cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBT-I) improved sleep over 4 weeks with little to no negative effects on clinic flow.
Nursing Assessment of Family Caregiver Knowledge and Action Tool (NAFCKAT) may aid caregivers who need additional support.
Peripheral neuropathy associated with nab-paclitaxel among chemotherapy-naïve patients can be managed by dose interruptions and modifications.
Music, nature sounds, and the combination of both were effective in decreasing pain and anxiety in patients with cancer on hospice.
Registered nurses in a bone marrow program maintained a 98% score for the quality of bone marrow aspiration and biopsy sample.
A model was created to address the challenges of educating staff that care for both adult and pediatric patients.
An oncology-specific, one-day orientation program has potential to increase staff knowledge of clinical resources and patient care.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|