ONS Annual Congress 2012 Coverage
Identifying symptom patterns can predict variations over time in oropharyngeal and laryngeal cancers
Visual graphical analysis can help predict the way individual patients will experience side effects of treatment over time by identifying patterns.
Patient handoffs conducted at bedside support the principles of relationship-based care and benefits both nurses and patients.
VGA can help track individual symptom patterns and improve management of symptom clusters in lung cancer patients.
A systematic evaluation of the literature produced updated evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for preventing and treating mucositis.
In patients with an ICP/ICD, multidisciplinary approach with frequent assessments heightens safety during radiation
An approach focusing on patient education and assessments by a multidisciplinary team improved safety in patients with a pacemaker device.
A screening program put together by a multidisciplinary team was effective at measuring and reducing distress among cancer patients.
Electronic medical records that employ a "double lock" technique can help free up storage and increase nursing productivity without sacrificing privacy.
Nilotinib had superior safety and efficacy over imatinib in these patients.
Drawing blood and administering chemotherapy using a MediPort device eliminates the number of needle sticks and increases patient satisfaction.
Nurses can improve their documentation of care they provide by using an electronic tool.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Endocrine Society Released Guidelines for Managing Endocrine Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|