ONS Annual Congress 2012 Coverage
Identifying symptom patterns can predict variations over time in oropharyngeal and laryngeal cancers
Visual graphical analysis can help predict the way individual patients will experience side effects of treatment over time by identifying patterns.
Patient handoffs conducted at bedside support the principles of relationship-based care and benefits both nurses and patients.
VGA can help track individual symptom patterns and improve management of symptom clusters in lung cancer patients.
A systematic evaluation of the literature produced updated evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for preventing and treating mucositis.
In patients with an ICP/ICD, multidisciplinary approach with frequent assessments heightens safety during radiation
An approach focusing on patient education and assessments by a multidisciplinary team improved safety in patients with a pacemaker device.
A screening program put together by a multidisciplinary team was effective at measuring and reducing distress among cancer patients.
Electronic medical records that employ a "double lock" technique can help free up storage and increase nursing productivity without sacrificing privacy.
Nilotinib had superior safety and efficacy over imatinib in these patients.
Drawing blood and administering chemotherapy using a MediPort device eliminates the number of needle sticks and increases patient satisfaction.
Nurses can improve their documentation of care they provide by using an electronic tool.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Apalutamide Prolongs Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|