Oncology Nursing News & Features
A meta-analysis of elderly patient discharge practices found that including informal caregivers in discharge planning reduces risks of readmission.
A workforce survey revealed that nearly all nurses are involved in volunteer work that enhance community health, with most choosing activities not related to their jobs.
Barriers to implementation of national guidelines for obesity identified at system, subject, and professional level.
Palliative care and end-of-life care are top research priorities for oncology patients and nurses.
NYU Dean of Rory Meyers College of Nursing reminds nurses that they have a Code of Ethics to help guide their practice decisions.
A challenging patient case illustrates how caring for each other enables oncology nurses to provide better patient care.
Communication technology improves treatment burden, patient perspectives on oncology care.
Oncology Nursing Society conducted a role delineation survey (RDS) on oncology nurse navigators (ONNs) to determine how the role has evolved since the previous RDS and to determine if an ONN certification is needed.
The patient seemed to demonstrate typical noncompliance behaviors. Until one day her appearance suggested another explanation, prompting an investigation that revealed a surprising cause.
A new meta-analysis examines the impact of palliative care services on patients' and caregivers' quality of life and outcomes.
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Beans, Whole Grains in Diet Beneficial for Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Thyroid Cancer Incidence Increasing Among Younger, Hispanic, African American Populations
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Eischens Yoga May Benefit Men Undergoing Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Rubraca Granted Accelerated FDA Approval for Advanced BRCA-positive Ovarian Cancer
- New Criteria for Appropriate Use of Bone Scintigraphy to Diagnose and Manage Prostate and Breast Cancer
- Primary Care Physicians Surveyed on Breast Cancer Screening Practices
- Low Acculturated Latina Women Reported Breast Cancer Treatment Experience Differently Than Other Groups
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|