Oncology Nursing News & Features
Exclusion of women from upper echelons of medicine may have real implications for patient care.
Researchers employed a literature search and in-person qualitative interviews to determine the key elements to successful NP-physician comanagement.
Various CBCT programs seek to address clinician burnout and compassion fatigue.
Oncology nurse navigators tend to forget the most important person in the cancer care continuum: themselves. In this keynote presentation at the 2018 ONA Navigation Summit, Deborah Boyle, RN, MSN, AOCNS®, FAAN, talks about the importance of self care.
How long after receiving chemotherapy should patients wait to have unprotected sex?
In the period from 2008 to 2016, advanced practice clinician employment increased significantly in physician practices.
Please clarify the role and responsibilities of oncology nurse navigators (ONNs) vs those of the oncology social workers (OSWs).
A review of oncology radiation nurse workload led to new benchmarks for staffing and reduced over/under staffing, according to a presentation at the 2018 ONS Annual Congress.
What impact do the new pharmacy regulations (USP) have on nursing staff?
Researchers explored the effectiveness of using a smartphone app to monitor adverse effects of patients with cancer undergoing treatment as part of a clinical trial.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Staff Education Leads to Increase in Oncology Rehabilitation Referrals
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|