Patients and their families believe that teams that include nurse practitioners are more effective, according to recent research.
Similar rates of recommended processes of diabetes care were observed for both nurse practitioners and primary care physicians, according to a recent study.
Across all patient groups and imaging services, more imaging is used by advanced practice clinicians (APCs) than primary care doctors.
Several domains for organizational climate influence the behavior and performance of nurse practitioners.
Independently practicing nurse practitioners (NPs) seeing patients at retail health clinics can cut health care costs, according to study data.
Ninety-nine percent of NPs are positive and optimistic about the future, but 81 percent feel overworked.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Aspirin Use May Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Diabetes
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Radiotherapy is Essential in Treating Brain Tumors But Associated With Significant Adverse Events
- Prostate-specific PET and CT Imaging Improves Detection of Disease and Patient Care
- Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older Patients
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|