Patients and their families believe that teams that include nurse practitioners are more effective, according to recent research.
Similar rates of recommended processes of diabetes care were observed for both nurse practitioners and primary care physicians, according to a recent study.
Across all patient groups and imaging services, more imaging is used by advanced practice clinicians (APCs) than primary care doctors.
Several domains for organizational climate influence the behavior and performance of nurse practitioners.
Independently practicing nurse practitioners (NPs) seeing patients at retail health clinics can cut health care costs, according to study data.
Ninety-nine percent of NPs are positive and optimistic about the future, but 81 percent feel overworked.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Metronomic Chemotherapy: Improved Tumor Blood Supply Leads to Better Treatment
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|