NUK INFANT TOOTH & GUM CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin, water, xylitol, sorbitol, propylene glycol, pectin, xanthan gum, colloidal silicone dioxide, calcium lactate, lactoferrin (from milk), lysozyme (from egg), lactoperoxidase (from milk); apple-banana flavor; fluoride-free.
NUK USA, LLC
Indications for NUK INFANT TOOTH & GUM CLEANSER:
Cleansing and soothing of teeth and gums.
<3 months: not recommended. ≥3 months: Massage gums and teeth with small amount using finger brush in the morning and at bedtime.
Tube—1.4oz (w. finger brush)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Endocrine Society Released Guidelines for Managing Endocrine Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|