Childhood cancer survivors may need earlier colorectal cancer screening, especially if abdominal radiation was part of their treatment.
High-dose chemotherapy combined with autologous stem cell transplantation did not improve overall survival in previously untreated adult patients with follicular lymphoma.
This month's questions: retreating with rituximab after an allergic reaction and administering the new prostate cancer immunotherapy.
People who have higher intakes of dietary vitamin K decrease their risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, according to researchers from the Mayo Comprehensive Cancer Center.
The non-Hodgkin's lymphomas (NHLs) are a heterogeneous group of tumours of the lymphoid system and a relatively complex group of disorders. Presentation can be variable with many patients developing extranodal disease. The disease accounts for 4% of all cancer in the UK.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- When There Are No Words: Interpreting Patients' and Families' Subtle Messages
- Depression Predictive of Poor Survival Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
- Nearly One Third of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
- Priority Review of New Drug Application Granted to Apalutamide for CRPC
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|