Results of the ENESTop study demonstrate the potential for patients with CML who had deep molecular response to achieve long-term treatment-free remission (TFR) after second-line nilotinib, increasing the focus of TFR as a therapeutic outcome.
1. Phase 2, open-label study results suggest that treatment-free remission (TFR) of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) for ≥48 weeks can be reached by over half of patients who have reached deep molecular response (DMR) after ceasing second-line nilotinib treatment. 2. The authors suggest that for patients who do not reach sustained DMR with imatinib, changing 
A retrospective analysis of patients with CML determined prevalence of arterial thrombotic events in those receiving nilotinib as first-line treatment and prevalence by patient age. Data were presented at ASH 2017.
A previously invincible mutation in chronic myeloid leukemia has been thwarted by the investigational drug, ponatinib, in a phase I clinical trial.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Endocrine Society Released Guidelines for Managing Endocrine Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|