Evidence from previous studies for patients with ovarian and endometrial cancers has suggested that goshajinkigan may treat and prevent CIPN.
Breast cancer patients on paclitaxel had lower incidence of peripheral neuropathy with cryotherapy, researchers found.
Use of multivitamins prior to a breast cancer diagnosis is associated with reduced symptoms of peripheral neuropathy.
Methadone appears to be superior to fentanyl for the treatment of neuropathic pain in patients with head and neck cancer.
The Indication for CTC ICPNQ is a valid instrument to distinguish the highest chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy CTC grades from the lower CTC grades required to inform dose modification of chemotherapy decisions in clinical practice.
A study has found that duloxetine effectively decreases pain for patients with chemotherapy-related peripheral neuropathy, especially for those who received the drug as initial treatment.
What can be done to decrease the severity of peripheral neuropathy experienced by patients receiving chemotherapy?
A composite measure assessed peripheral neuropathy induced by vincristine reliably and with validity.
Neurocognitive impairment seems to occur in the presence of cardiopulmonary dysfunction.
Oxaliplatin, which has become the standard of care in advanced colorectal cancer, appears to cause nerve damage that may be permanent and worsens even months after treatment ends.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|