NEOSALUS LOTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbomer, dimethicone, ethylparaben, glycerin, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid, trolamine; fragrance-free.
Indications for NEOSALUS LOTION:
Dermatitis (eg, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 3 times daily or as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips, angles of the nose, and mucous membranes. Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Avoid exposure to sun or UV light.
Erythema, dryness, scaling, burning, pruritus.
Foam—10g, 70g, 200g; Crm—60g, 100g; Lotion—236mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|