NEOSALUS CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbomer, dimethicone, ethylparaben, glycerin, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid, trolamine; fragrance-free.
Indications for NEOSALUS CREAM:
Dermatitis (eg, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 3 times daily or as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips, angles of the nose, and mucous membranes. Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Avoid exposure to sun or UV light.
Erythema, dryness, scaling, burning, pruritus.
Foam—10g, 70g, 200g; Crm—60g, 100g; Lotion—236mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Age Not a Deterrent to Immunotherapy for Malignant Melanoma
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|