Bioselection-individualized Treatment Modality Selection Improves Advanced Laryngeal Cancer SurvivalFebruary 13, 2017
Multivariate analysis indicates that disease-specific survival of individuals with advanced laryngeal cancer was improved for those receiving neoadjuvant therapy.
The addition of bevacizumab to standard presurgery chemotherapy showed greater benefit in those whose cancers were classified as basal-like by gene expression assay, compared with those whose cancers were nonbasal-like.
Approximately 25% to 30% of breast cancers are the result of the overexpression of the HER2 gene.
Patients with initially unresectable pancreatic cancer might experience clinical benefits from neoadjuvant therapy, according to a study published in PLoS Medicine (2010 Apr 20;7(4):e1000267).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Breast Implants Associated With Increased Risk of Breast Anaplastic Large-cell Lymphoma
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
- Novel Approach Can Improve Both Colorectal Cancer Screening Outcomes and Adherence
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|