NEEVO DHA Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
L-methylfolate (as Metafolin) 1.13mg, thiamine 1.4mg, riboflavin 1.4mg, niacinamide 18mg, pyridoxine 25mg, Vit. B12 1mg, Vit.C 85mg, Vit.D3 5mcg, Vit.E 15 IU, calcium (as carbonate) 110mg, iron (ferrous fumarate) 27mg, iodide (as potassium iodide) 220mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 60mg, selenium 60mcg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, vegetarian source [algal oil]) 581.92mg; caps; contains soy, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin.
Alfasigma USA, Inc.
Indications for NEEVO DHA:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods in women with dietary needs for the biologically active form of folate, who are at risk for hyperhomocysteinemia, impaired folic acid absorption, and/or impaired folic acid metabolism due to 677C>T mutations in the MTHFR gene.
1 cap daily.
Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
May antagonize levodopa, phenytoin. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|