Collaboration between physicians and industry is vital in developing effective cancer treatments; however, a new study reveals the potential for undue influence among guideline authors may be significant.
The NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology for Smoking Cessation can help you plan a successful quit program for your patients who smoke.
Learn how patients' perceptions of health care can have a significant influence on the effectiveness of cancer care and patient education.
What is the role of sunitinib malate in the treatment of sarcomas?
Signs and symptoms of venous thromboembolism in oncology patients should be heeded with prompt therapeutic and mechanical interventions.
Annual lung cancer screening with low-dose computed tomography may benefit some smokers, but uncertainty exists as to the harms of screening.
A screening program put together by a multidisciplinary team was effective at measuring and reducing distress among cancer patients.
A cancer diagnosis can cause high levels of distress. Nurses should assess patients frequently and know how to intervene promptly.
The survival advantage seen with the addition of oxaliplatin to adjuvant 5-FU was just as evident outside of randomized clinical trials as within.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Decipher Genomic Classifier Prognostic for Distant Prostate Metastasis
- GUCS 2017: Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Feasible
- Annual Screening of High-Risk Smokers Only More Cost-effective Than Current Methods
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Metronomic Chemotherapy: Improved Tumor Blood Supply Leads to Better Treatment
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|