A report on adherence to NCCN Guidelines found that, contrary to guideline recommendations, many asymptomatic patients with stage I/II breast cancer undergo chest CT for pulmonary nodules.
NCCN released its newest Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. These guidelines will assist with preventive, diagnostic, and treatment decisions for patients with myelofibrosis, as well as the other myeloproliferative neoplasms, essential thrombocythemia and PV.
Nonadherence to NCCN guideline treatment recommendations was strongly associated with decreased survival from early-stage cervical cancer.
Collaboration between physicians and industry is vital in developing effective cancer treatments; however, a new study reveals the potential for undue influence among guideline authors may be significant.
The NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology for Smoking Cessation can help you plan a successful quit program for your patients who smoke.
Learn how patients' perceptions of health care can have a significant influence on the effectiveness of cancer care and patient education.
What is the role of sunitinib malate in the treatment of sarcomas?
Signs and symptoms of venous thromboembolism in oncology patients should be heeded with prompt therapeutic and mechanical interventions.
Annual lung cancer screening with low-dose computed tomography may benefit some smokers, but uncertainty exists as to the harms of screening.
A screening program put together by a multidisciplinary team was effective at measuring and reducing distress among cancer patients.
A cancer diagnosis can cause high levels of distress. Nurses should assess patients frequently and know how to intervene promptly.
The survival advantage seen with the addition of oxaliplatin to adjuvant 5-FU was just as evident outside of randomized clinical trials as within.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Incidence of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder High Among Patients With Cancer
- Long-Term Night Shift Work Associated With Cancer Risk in Women
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Lenvatinib Plus Pembrolizumab for RCC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Breast Cancer Deaths Decrease Sharply Since 2000
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|