Results from a small survey suggest a need to include risk of confidentiality breach in consent discussions.
A review of the importance of cancer screening programs and the important role of the oncology nurse navigator/care coordinator in developing them.
BRAF other MAPK pathway gene mutations associated with Erdheim-Chester disease reveal that ECD is a neoplastic disease.
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines the outcomes of HCC patients with BDTT in a single institution.
CancerLinQ® Ambassadors Program is launched to provide support and guidance to practices participating in CancerLinQ®.
Deciding not to intervene for small, incidentally identified thyroid cancer may cause patients to experience anxiety and feelings of isolation.
Dr Lori Baudino, a clinical psychologist and dance/movement therapist, discusses a program that helps children with cancer cope with their disease and treatment, and learn to be children again.
Multidisciplinary team approach reduces cervical cancer treatment delays in Botswana by 50%.
Patients who speak to an oncology nurse prior to their first appointment are significantly more likely to be retained for their treatment.
Oncology nurse navigators improved physician engagement in multidisciplinary discussions prior to the initiation of treatment for patients with head and neck cancer.
- Whole Genome Sequencing Reveals that 12% of Childhood Cancer Survivors Have Mutations in Genes that Increase Cancer Risk
- Increased 5-Year Survival Rate Seen in NSCLC Subset Treated With Nivolumab
- Novel Test For Multiple Myeloma Uses Microchip, Conventional Blood Sample
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- Including a PI3-Kinase Inhibitor with an PARP Inhibitor Improves Tumor Shrinkage in Patients with Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Family History Does Not Exclude Active Surveillance as Treatment Option for Prostate Cancer
- Beans, Whole Grains in Diet Beneficial for Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- Shifts in Cancer Burden for People With HIV Projected
- Tissue Biobank Procurement Consent Should Include Discussion of Confidentiality Risks
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|