Culturally Appropriate Cancer Patient Navigator Pilot Program Helps American Indians/Alaska Natives Secure Diagnoses, Care
American Indians/Alaska Natives may face barriers to cancer diagnosis and care that can be overcome via cultural navigation services.
Research from St Jude Children's Research Hospital reveals that acute megakaryoblastic leukemia can be divided into several subgroups with varying prognoses, particularly for children without Down syndrome.
Gastric and Colon Metastasis From Breast Cancer: Case Report, Review of the Literature, and Possible Underlying Mechanisms
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research presents a case report of patient with gastrointestinal metastases from breast cancer.
The Patient Care Connect Program lowers Medicare costs and provides other benefits, research indicates.
A series of experiments revealed the mechanism of action by which vitamin C causes cancer cells to die in a cell culture.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research presents an overview of patient and disease management in pediatric pediatric papillary thyroid (PTC) patients.
Geographic location was seen to affect disease stage at diagnosis among people with colorectal cancer who live in ethnically or racially segregated communities.
Oncology Nursing Society conducted a role delineation survey (RDS) on oncology nurse navigators (ONNs) to determine how the role has evolved since the previous RDS and to determine if an ONN certification is needed.
Lung Cancer Navigator, a mobile, customizable app from LUNGEVITY, helps patients with lung cancer better understand their disease, manage medications, track symptoms, and access support.
What You Do Not Know Could Hurt You: What Women Wish Their Doctors Had Told Them About Chemotherapy Side Effects on Memory and Response to Alcohol
[Breast Cancer: Basic and Clinical Research] This research examines the incidence of alcohol and memory-related side effects of chemotherapy in female cancer patients.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Myalgia-arthralgia Syndrome Associated With Taxanes in Patients with Breast Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|