Deciding not to intervene for small, incidentally identified thyroid cancer may cause patients to experience anxiety and feelings of isolation.
Dr Lori Baudino, a clinical psychologist and dance/movement therapist, discusses a program that helps children with cancer cope with their disease and treatment, and learn to be children again.
Multidisciplinary team approach reduces cervical cancer treatment delays in Botswana by 50%.
Patients who speak to an oncology nurse prior to their first appointment are significantly more likely to be retained for their treatment.
Oncology nurse navigators improved physician engagement in multidisciplinary discussions prior to the initiation of treatment for patients with head and neck cancer.
A clinical pathways navigation program for patients with non-small cell lung cancer significantly reduced cost of care while preserving clinical outcomes.
NODA and V3 are volunteer programs that provide a compassionate presence for patients who are alone in their final hours.
Culturally Appropriate Cancer Patient Navigator Pilot Program Helps American Indians/Alaska Natives Secure Diagnoses, Care
American Indians/Alaska Natives may face barriers to cancer diagnosis and care that can be overcome via cultural navigation services.
Research from St Jude Children's Research Hospital reveals that acute megakaryoblastic leukemia can be divided into several subgroups with varying prognoses, particularly for children without Down syndrome.
Gastric and Colon Metastasis From Breast Cancer: Case Report, Review of the Literature, and Possible Underlying Mechanisms
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research presents a case report of patient with gastrointestinal metastases from breast cancer.
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Colorectal Cancer Rates Increased Sharply Among Generation X and Millennials
- Pneumonia Associated With Common Cold May Cause Fatal Illness in Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- Antiperspirants/Deodorants and Breast Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Genome Sequencing Explains Resistance to CTLA-4 and PD-1 Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
- Lifestyle Choices Have Greater Influence on Colon and Rectal Cancer Risk
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Nasal Biomarker in Smokers Could Predict Lung Cancer
- Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|