National Cancer Institute
Bevacizumab plus chemotherapy improved survival in women with advanced, recurrent, or persistent cervical cancer, according to interim findings.
Research findings indicate that PARP inhibitors vary from one another in their ability to trap PARP proteins.
Cloud technology is now being used to collect detailed information from thousands of cancer samples with the goal of helping doctors make better predictions about how a patient's illness will progress and what type of treatment will be most effective.
The somo-V Automated Breast Ultrasound System received FDA approval for use in combination with standard mammography in women with dense breast tissue.
ATA guidelines for well-differentiated thyroid cancer recommend therapeutic neck dissection when the disease is clinically involved or metastatic and prophylactic central neck dissection when tumors are advanced. Nonetheless, though these established guidelines are in place, the surgical management of cervical nodes varies greatly.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- When There Are No Words: Interpreting Patients' and Families' Subtle Messages
- Depression Predictive of Poor Survival Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
- Nearly One Third of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
- Priority Review of New Drug Application Granted to Apalutamide for CRPC
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|