National Cancer Institute
Bevacizumab plus chemotherapy improved survival in women with advanced, recurrent, or persistent cervical cancer, according to interim findings.
Research findings indicate that PARP inhibitors vary from one another in their ability to trap PARP proteins.
Cloud technology is now being used to collect detailed information from thousands of cancer samples with the goal of helping doctors make better predictions about how a patient's illness will progress and what type of treatment will be most effective.
The somo-V Automated Breast Ultrasound System received FDA approval for use in combination with standard mammography in women with dense breast tissue.
ATA guidelines for well-differentiated thyroid cancer recommend therapeutic neck dissection when the disease is clinically involved or metastatic and prophylactic central neck dissection when tumors are advanced. Nonetheless, though these established guidelines are in place, the surgical management of cervical nodes varies greatly.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Decipher Genomic Classifier Prognostic for Distant Prostate Metastasis
- GUCS 2017: Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Feasible
- Annual Screening of High-Risk Smokers Only More Cost-effective Than Current Methods
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Metronomic Chemotherapy: Improved Tumor Blood Supply Leads to Better Treatment
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|