High pretreatment uric acid may be a clinical biomarker for lung metastasis.
Gemcitabine in combination with cisplatin is associated with a significant improvement in progression-free survival in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
Patients with allergic rhinitis may have an increased risk of developing nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC), according to a study.
Patients with allergic rhinitis may have an increased risk of developing nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
A team of scientists from Singapore has identified a distinct mutational signature and nine mutated genes associated with nasopharyngeal cancer.
A team of scientists have discovered a distinct mutational signature and nine significantly mutated genes associated with nasopharyngeal cancer, paving the way to developing targeted therapies.
Patients with locally advanced nasopharyngeal cancer (NPC) do not benefit from the addition of neoadjuvant gemcitabine, carboplatin, and paclitaxel (GCP) to cisplatin chemoradiation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Breast Implants Associated With Increased Risk of Breast Anaplastic Large-cell Lymphoma
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
- Novel Approach Can Improve Both Colorectal Cancer Screening Outcomes and Adherence
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|