High pretreatment uric acid may be a clinical biomarker for lung metastasis.
Gemcitabine in combination with cisplatin is associated with a significant improvement in progression-free survival in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
Patients with allergic rhinitis may have an increased risk of developing nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC), according to a study.
Patients with allergic rhinitis may have an increased risk of developing nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
A team of scientists from Singapore has identified a distinct mutational signature and nine mutated genes associated with nasopharyngeal cancer.
A team of scientists have discovered a distinct mutational signature and nine significantly mutated genes associated with nasopharyngeal cancer, paving the way to developing targeted therapies.
Patients with locally advanced nasopharyngeal cancer (NPC) do not benefit from the addition of neoadjuvant gemcitabine, carboplatin, and paclitaxel (GCP) to cisplatin chemoradiation.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Patients With Urologic Cancer Need Psycho-oncologic Support to Manage High Stress
- 1 Year of Adjuvant Trastuzumab Improves Long-Term DFS in Early Breast Cancer
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Appears Efficacious for Relapsed DLBCL
- Single Chemotherapy Dose Informs Treatment Strategy for Advanced Laryngeal Cancer
- Use of Checkpoint Inhibitors in Urothelial Carcinoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|