NASACORT ALLERGY 24HR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Triamcinolone acetonide 55mcg; per nasal spray; scent- and alcohol-free.
Indications for NASACORT ALLERGY 24HR:
Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, including nasal congestion.
2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Reduce dose as symptoms improve.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–<6yrs: 1 spray in each nostril once daily. 6–12yrs: 1 spray in each nostril once daily; max 2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Reduce dose as symptoms improve.
Avoid use in patients with recent nasal ulcers, surgery, or injury that has not healed. Infections (eg, ocular herpes simplex). Glaucoma. Cataracts. Discontinue if exposed to measles, chickenpox, or tuberculosis. Monitor for growth suppression in children. Avoid eyes or mucous membranes. Reevaluate if no improvement after 1 week. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant other steroid-containing products.
Infection, fever, visual changes, severe or frequent nosebleeds.
Nasal Spray—8.25g (60 sprays), 16.5g (120 sprays); Children's—8.25g (60 sprays)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test for Select BRCA Mutations Gets FDA Nod
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|