NAPHCON A OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Naphazoline HCl 0.025%, pheniramine maleate 0.3%; oph. soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for NAPHCON A:
Ocular redness and itching.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: 1–2 drops up to 4 times daily.
Avoid prolonged use. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Urinary hesitancy. Reevaluate if eye pain, irritation, or visual changes worsen or persist beyond 72hrs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Avoid MAOIs. Remove soft contact lenses when instilling; may re-insert afterwards.
Vasoconstrictor + antihistamine.
Mydriasis, increased IOP, local irritation, sensitization.
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- A Case of Immunotherapy-Induced Myocarditis Concomitant to MG in Lung Cancer
- Daily Aspirin Reduced Risk of HBV-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lanreotide Effectively Controls Diarrhea, Flushing in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|