Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Research on the transformation of MDS to AML identifies a protein whose deletion is a potential tumor suppressor that would block this disease progression.
Blood test combined with medical status information predicts stem cell transplant success in patients with MDS.
Azathioprine for the treatment of autoimmune disorders is significantly associated with an increased risk of acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes.
The intensity of end-of-life care for patients with myelodysplastic syndromes may be optimal in terms of hospice use, a recently published study has shown.
Darbepoetin alfa reduced the incidence of red blood cell transfusions in anemic patients with low and intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndrome, according to phase 3 clinical trial data.
Results of a phase 3 randomized trial support high intensity conditioning with myeloablative regimens prior to allogeneic stem cell transplantation as standard of care for patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Overall survival rates for Medicare beneficiaries with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) showed little difference related to disease-related costs, according to data presented at the 2015 ASH Annual Meeting in Florida.
Early discharge after intensive acute myeloid leukemia (AML) or myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) can reduce both costs and use of intravenous antibiotics, according to a new study.
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- Beans, Whole Grains in Diet Beneficial for Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Thyroid Cancer Incidence Increasing Among Younger, Hispanic, African American Populations
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Primary Care Physicians Surveyed on Breast Cancer Screening Practices
- Low Acculturated Latina Women Reported Breast Cancer Treatment Experience Differently Than Other Groups
- Cost and Complication Rates Differ Among Early Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Distress Management Tool Gets an Update, Patient Version
- PSA Screening Rates Level Off in United States
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|