Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
The intensity of end-of-life care for patients with myelodysplastic syndromes may be optimal in terms of hospice use, a recently published study has shown.
Darbepoetin alfa reduced the incidence of red blood cell transfusions in anemic patients with low and intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndrome, according to phase 3 clinical trial data.
Results of a phase 3 randomized trial support high intensity conditioning with myeloablative regimens prior to allogeneic stem cell transplantation as standard of care for patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Overall survival rates for Medicare beneficiaries with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) showed little difference related to disease-related costs, according to data presented at the 2015 ASH Annual Meeting in Florida.
Early discharge after intensive acute myeloid leukemia (AML) or myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) can reduce both costs and use of intravenous antibiotics, according to a new study.
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- PPIs Negatively Impact Outcomes of Patients Treated With Capecitabine
- How Physical Changes From Breast Cancer Affect Self-Image: Considerations for Clinicians
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Atypical Teratoid/rhabdoid Tumors: Challenges and Search for Solutions
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Pseudohyperkalemia: False Potassium Levels Occur in a Patient With Lymphoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|