Multiple Myeloma News & Features
This monoclonal antibody works with another approved multiple myeloma therapy to provide additional benefit.
This new oral medication blocks certain enzymes, hindering cancer-cell growth.
Patients with multiple myeloma may be vulnerable to financial toxicity, even those with health insurance and those who make more than $100,000 a year, due to the higher use of novel therapeutics and extended duration of myeloma treatment.
Self-reported fatigue severity provides prognostic information for newly diagnosed higher-risk myelodysplastic syndromes.
War veterans exposed to Agent Orange, an herbicidal agent used for warfare, have more than a 2-fold increased risk for monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance.
Multiple Myeloma Clinical Trials
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- New Blood Test Improves Screening for Prostate Cancer
- Blood Sample Offers a New Way of Detecting Cancer
- Nanoliposomal Irinotecan Extends Survival in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- Timing Matters for Pegfilgrastim Administration
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- ASH 2015 Placeholder
- Prescription Coverage Impacts Treatment Adherence in Breast Cancer, Even for Low-cost Drugs
- Late-onset Remission Seen in Patients With Lymphoma Treated with Immunomodulatory Drugs
- Impact of Early Palliative Care Varies Depending on Patient Age, Gender
- Weight Gain May Follow Head and Neck Cancer Operations
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|