Multiple Myeloma News & Features
Blood test combined with medical status information predicts stem cell transplant success in patients with MDS.
Bendamustine, bortezomib, and dexamethasone is efficacious and tolerable as first-line therapy for patients with myeloma ineligible to receive high-dose therapy.
Results are presented from the phase 3 ENDEAVOR trial, which demonstrated the effect of carfilzomib plus dexamethasone (Kd) vs bortezomib plus dexamathasone (Vd) on risk of disease progression or death in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
A pooled analysis confirms the role of upfront autologous HCT as the standard approach for all young patients with multiple myeloma.
In this study, maintenance therapy with bortezomib plus thalidomide was compared with thalidomide alone or interferon alfa-2b alone in patients with newly diagnosed symptomatic multiple myeloma. Study findings demonstrate an impact on progression-free survival.
Multiple Myeloma Clinical Trials
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- E-cigarettes and Replacement Nicotine Therapy Safer Than Tobacco Use
- National Health Care Spending Expected to Grow Five Percent Annually
- Patients With Urologic Cancer Need Psycho-oncologic Support to Manage High Stress
- 1 Year of Adjuvant Trastuzumab Improves Long-Term DFS in Early Breast Cancer
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Appears Efficacious for Relapsed DLBCL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|