Multiple Myeloma News & Features
The manufacturer of daratumumab, a CD38-directed antibody for the treatment of multiple myeloma, has submitted a sBLA and a type II variation to the US FDA and European Medicines Agency, respectively, for approval of a split dosing regimen.
A prospective TLN cohort study demonstrated that trial eligibility is a strong predictor of progression-free and overall survival among patients with multiple myeloma.
Analysis of a cohort of patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma focused on the effect of post-ASCT maintenance therapy on health-related QOL and clinical outcomes.
In an analysis of 11 studies, researchers investigated whether the benefits of carfilzomib for multiple myeloma outweigh the cardiovascular risks. However, the researchers recommend careful monitoring and management of blood pressure and volume status as good clinical practice, regardless.
In this study, researchers investigated the effects of exercise on physical and psychological recovery after autoHSCT for multiple myeloma.
Multiple Myeloma Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|