Multiple Myeloma News & Features
Drug is now sanctioned for people who have received at least two prior standard therapies.
The FDA has approved Farydak (panobinostat) in combination with bortezomib and dexamethasone for the treatment of multiple myeloma.
Celgene received FDA approval to expand the indications for lenaliodomide (Revlimid) to include treatment of newly diagnosed multiple myeloma.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is gold standard for imaging axial skeleton, assessing painful lesions, and identification of benign fractures.
The molecular mail sent by multiple myeloma cells provides clues to how well patients with the disease are likely to respond to treatment, according to a study presented at ASH. The findings may ultimately guide doctors in deciding which therapies are best for individual patients with myeloma.
Multiple Myeloma Clinical Trials
- Cancer survivors need not be excluded from advanced stage lung cancer trials
- Fried food consumption associated with increased risk for heart failure
- Focus groups identify support needs of patients who smoke
- Twitter smoking cessation program helps smokers quit
- ASTRO applauds CMS decision to cover annual screening for high-risk lung cancer patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|