Multiple Myeloma News & Features
Thalidomide and lenalidomide are equivalent with respect to survival outcomes in patients with multiple myeloma.
Administration of beta blockers in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma may be associated with a reduced risk of cancer-specific death.
The US FDA has granted approval for additional indications for daratumumab for the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma who have received prior therapies.
A panel of International Myeloma Working Group members presents their review of current data on the potential host-, disease-, and treatment-related risk factors associated with the development of second primary malignancies in patients with multiple myeloma.
In this single-center, open-label, phase 2b trial, researchers determined if adding vorinostat to lenadolimide and dexamethasome would improve outcomes for patients with multiple myeloma refractory to lenalidomide.
Multiple Myeloma Clinical Trials
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- Community Breast Navigation Program Improved Breast Screening Rates in Underserved African American and Latino Women
- Live-streamed Videos Address End-of-Life Planning, Decision-making
- Metastatic Disease Linked to Patients Reporting Diminished QoL
- History of Bilateral Salpingo-oophorectomy, Hormone Replacement Therapy Are Predictive of Breast Density at Cancer Diagnosis
- Mammographically Occult Contralateral Breast Cancer Detection is Effective With Preoperative MRI
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|