Multiple Myeloma News & Features
Researchers discovered that changes in the bone marrow needed for multiple myeloma to grow have already taken hold in patients with MGUS.
Assessment and Monitoring of Patients Receiving Chemotherapy for Multiple Myeloma: Strategies to Improve Outcomes
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research reviews updates in the diagnosis and management of multiple myeloma, and provides for assessment and monitoring strategies for patients receiving chemotherapy for multiple myeloma.
Response to the human CD38-directed monoclonal antibody daratumumab is significantly associated with CD38 expression on the tumor cells in patients with multiple myeloma, per a recent study.
Daratumumab in Combination With Standard-of-Care Treatment Significantly Improves Outcomes in Patients With Multiple Myeloma
Daratumumab in combination with the standard-of-care treatment regimen reduced risk of disease progression or death by 63% compared with the standard-of-care regimen alone in patients with multiple myeloma who had received at least 1 prior line of therapy.
A post-hoc analysis of the Phase 3 ASPIRE study indicates that treatment combining carfilzomib with lenalidomide and dexamethasone extended survival time for patients with multiple myeloma.
Multiple Myeloma Clinical Trials
- Gene Expression Alters Bone Marrow Environment in MGUS, Leading to Multiple Myeloma
- How Can We Have a Cancer Cure Moonshot if We're Short of Fuel?
- Mimicking Fasting During Chemotherapy Enhances T Cell Activity in Preclinical Study
- Chronic Pain Is More Likely for Women Who Undergo Armpit Lymph Node Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Significant Increase in US Cancer Center Advertising Seen in Past Decade
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Survey Highlights Barriers to Global Data Sharing
- Immunotherapy Combination Is Effective in Colorectal Cancer
- Monoclonal Antibody Shows Promise in Aggressive R/R Adult T-cell Leukemia/Lymphoma
- Double Autologous HCT Improves Outcomes in High-risk Pediatric Neuroblastoma
- Trastuzumab Biosimilar Comparable the Monoclonal Antibody for Advanced HER2+ Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|