Multiple Myeloma News & Features
Researchers report on their findings of a retrospective study that compared pomalidomide plus dexamethasone vs dexamethasone alone in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
What are the common oncologic emergencies seen in patients with MM?
ADAR1 knockdown reduces regeneration of high-risk multiple myeloma in patient-derived xenografts
For this meta-analysis and systematic review, investigators compiled phase 1 to 3 prospective clinical trials of carfilzomib therapy for patients with MM that had evaluable toxic effects data.
An increased prevalence of melanoma has been observed in patients with various immunocompromised conditions.
Multiple Myeloma Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Apalutamide Prolongs Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Cisplatin-Induced Adverse Events in Osteosarcoma Not Improved With Pantoprazole
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|