MOTRIN MIGRAINE PAIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ibuprofen 200mg; caplets.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for MOTRIN MIGRAINE PAIN:
≥18yrs: Usually 200-400mg once daily.
<18yrs: not recommended.
Aspirin allergy. 3rd trimester pregnancy. Coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
GI, hepatic, renal disease. Dehydration. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid aspirin, other pain relievers. Increased risk of GI bleed with alcohol.
NSAID (propionic acid deriv.).
GI upset, GI bleed, rash (discontinue if occurs). See literature re: risk of cardiovascular events.
Caplets—24, 50, 100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|