MONISTAT 3 COMBINATION PACK OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 200mg (vaginal supp); miconazole nitrate 2% (topical crm).
Indications for MONISTAT 3 COMBINATION PACK:
1 supp or 1 applicatorful vaginally daily at bedtime for 3 nights. External crm: apply twice daily as needed for up to 7 days.
Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm, condoms, or tampons: not recommended. Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if irritation develops. 1st trimester of pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate warfarin.
Vulvovaginal burning, itching or irritation, cramps, headache, rash, urticaria.
Combination Pack—3x200mg supp (w. applicator) + 9g topical crm
Crm Combination Pack—3 prefilled applicators + 9g topical crm
Crm—3 prefilled or 3 disposable applicators
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Specialized Interventions Reduce Aberrant Opioid Behaviors in Cancer Patients
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
- Long-Term Eltrombopag Increases Platelet Counts, Decreases Bleeding in ITP
- Overall Survival Increase for Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|