Metastatic Breast Cancer
A personalized therapy can mediate complete durable cancer regression, according to study results.
Despite other clinicopathologic factors, patients with a tumor fraction of 10% or greater were more than twice as likely to pass away as those with a fraction of less than 10%.
Trial investigates which of 3 maintenance regimens of nab-paclitaxel has the most ideal impact on quality of life in patients with metastatic breast cancer. Results were presented at SABCS 2017.
A retrospective analysis presented at 2017 SABCS reveals the factors that indicate a higher risk of developing brain metastases for women with HER2+ breast cancer.
A first-line triplet chemoimmunotherapy regimen comprised of paclitaxel, capecitabine, and bevacizumab followed by capecitabine and bevacizumab alone as maintenance therapy is highly active with a manageable safety profile in patients with triple-negative breast cancer.
Avelumab has an acceptable safety profile in patients with metastatic breast cancer and demonstrated signs of greater clinical activity in specific subsets of patients.
Adding palbociclib to standard hormone therapy may be more beneficial than hormone therapy alone for HR+/HER2− breast cancer, according to a new study.
Research published in the Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology suggests that ginger may be a promising breast cancer treatment.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- Intensive Chemotherapy May Not Be Effective in MDS or AML After MDS
- ASCO Endorses SIO Guideline for Integrative Therapies in Breast Cancer
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|