MESTINON TIMESPAN Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridostigmine bromide 180mg; sust rel scored tabs.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for MESTINON TIMESPAN:
Usually: 1–3 tabs 1–2 times daily.
Intestinal or urinary obstruction.
Bronchial asthma. Monitor for cholinergic and myasthenic crisis, differentiate and treat (see literature). Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Reversal of nondepolarizing muscle relaxants. Antagonized by atropine.
GI upset, increased salivation and bronchial secretions, miosis and diaphoresis, muscle cramps, fasciculation and weakness.
Tabs—100, 500; Syrup—pt; Timespan—100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Ciprofloxacin Plus Doxycycline Reduces Infection Rate in Multiple Myeloma Post-ASCT
- Prognostic Significance of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Glioma Patients
- Fathers Can Pass Inherited Ovarian Cancer Risk to Daughters
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|