Older women with diabetes and cancer taking metformin saw an increase in survival.
Dose-dense adjuvant chemotherapy (every 2 weeks) offers improved survival without increasing the risk of treatment-induced early menopause compared with the standard interval (every 3 weeks) chemotherapy for premenopausal women with breast cancer.
Concurrent administration of triptorelin and chemotherapy was associated with higher long-term probability of ovarian function compared with chemotherapy alone among premenopausal women with either HR-positive or HR-negative breast cancer.
A reduction in endometrial cancer risk with oral bisphosphonate use in large cohort of postmenopausal women has been observed.
Women who survive cancer have more frequent, severe, and troubling hot flashes than women with menopausal symptoms, according to a recent study.
Greater height was linked with increased risk of all cancers and specific cancers at numerous sites,for postmenopausal women, per a recent study.
Early-stage breast cancer survivors may be able to relieve hot flashes by maintaining their weight.
Implementing an educational program for nurses designed specifically to address therapy-induced menopause in premenopausal women undergoing a blood or marrow transplant (BMT) would help improve patient outcomes, especially since few opportunities exist for in-depth conversations about this topic. That is the goal of a project presented at the Oncology Nursing Society 36th Annual Congress.
Alcohol consumption is associated with increased risk of breast cancer recurrence, especially in women who are postmenopausal or overweight, according to a study presented at the CTRC-AACR San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
The GP Fact File on Postmenopausal Breast Cancer provides up-to-date information for GPs on the diagnosis and treatment of postmenopausal breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Incidence of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder High Among Patients With Cancer
- Long-Term Night Shift Work Associated With Cancer Risk in Women
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Lenvatinib Plus Pembrolizumab for RCC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Breast Cancer Deaths Decrease Sharply Since 2000
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|