Melanoma News & Features
Patients presenting with lesions with shiny white streaks on dermoscopy should undergo biopsy for possible melanoma.
Melatonin and its analogues, in addition to their ability to regulate circadian rhythms, may exhibit cytotoxic activity via various cellular mechanisms.
An increased prevalence of melanoma has been observed in patients with various immunocompromised conditions.
Individuals categorized as overweight or obese had a significantly increased risk for malignant melanoma.
Fifty-five percent of patients treated with pembrolizumab survived through 24-months compared with 43% of patients treated with ipilimumab.
[Cancer Management and Research] This study examines the advances that pembrolizumab has made in melanoma and upcoming research that may further improve melanoma treatment.
Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This article examines a case of metastatic melanoma in which the patient had an excellent response to apatinib/TMZ combination therapy with progression-free survival for more than one year.
Median overall survival from time of diagnosis has increased from 7.5 to 22.7 months in the last decade.
Overall survival was significantly prolonged in patients with advanced melanoma who were treated with nivolumab plus ipilimumab compared with either drug alone, according to results from the Checkmate 067 study.
A study on a cohort of women enrolled in the WHI-OS shows that those with a history of periodontal disease had a higher risk for developing some cancers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
- Novel Approach Can Improve Both Colorectal Cancer Screening Outcomes and Adherence
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|