Melanoma News & Features
Accelerated approval for nivolumab and ipilimumab for the treatment of patients with BRAF V600 wild-type unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This review focuses on the functional and molecular characteristics of programmed death receptor-1 (PD-1) and the clinical efficacy and tolerability of its antibody, nivolumab.
Neutrophil/lymphocyte ratio (NLR) before initiating ipilimumab is an independent prognostic indicator of poor survival.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research examines the current data on the efficacy and safety of trametinib in patients with metastaticBRAF V600-positive melanoma.
Organ transplant recipients are twice as likely to develop melanoma as people who do not undergo a transplant, and are three times more likely to die of the dangerous skin cancer, new research suggests.
- Clinical Trial Shows Vaccine Clears Some Precancerous Cervical Lesions
- Late-Stage Lung Cancer Often Overtreated
- Patients With Multiple Myeloma Vulnerable to Financial Toxicity Due to Costly Treatments
- Biomarker May Predict Prognosis for Targeted Therapy in Patients With HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
- New Approach Tackles Hormone Therapy Resistance in Breast Cancer
- Older Patients with Hodgkin Lymphoma Benefit from Treatment with Brentuximab Vedotin
- Risk of cardiovascular events higher after antiangiogenic therapy for RCC in persons older than 65 years
- Chemotherapy Use Associated with Survival Benefit Among Medicare Patients with SCLC
- Patient-Reported Physical Functioning May Predict HCT Outcomes
- CT Scans for Lung Cancer Result in Low Number of False-Positives
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|