Melanoma News & Features
Five-year survival rate found similar to observation despite a significant improvement in disease-free interval.
Study of patients with resected high-risk melanoma reveals higher rates of treatment-related adverse events with 10 vs 3 mg/kg.
'Conquer Fear' decreased fear among survivors of breast and colorectal cancer and melanoma compared with relaxation techniques.
Biopolymer codelivery of CAR T cells and stimulator of IFN genes directly to the surface of solid tumors more effectively reduced tumor size.
Two-gene pigmented lesion test classifies skin lesions as melanoma or nonmelanoma, helping with diagnostic challenges faced with the visual image and pattern recognition approach.
Dermatologist assessment of screening practices addresses the lack of a national consensus on screening guidelines for melanoma.
Patients with psoriasis had 1.53 times greater risk of developing a malignancy, regardless of the type of psoriasis therapy they are receiving.
Whole-exome sequencing of tumor biopsies explain low response rate to immunotherapy in metastatic melanoma.
Despite their efficacy in metastatic melanoma, KIs include risk of serious side effects in patients. This overview explains the effects and management recommendations for 4 agents used to treat metastatic melanoma.
Rechallenge with dabrafenib plus trametinib demonstrated antitumor activity in patients who had previously progressed on BRAF inhibitor therapy.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- Screening Recommendations for Children with Common Cancer Predisposition Syndromes
- Significance of Prostate Cancer Treatment-Related Factors Differ in Black, White Men
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Superior Tolerability, Efficacy With Alectinib in Treatment-Naïve ALK-poistive NSCLC
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Lack of Transfusion Services a Barrier to Hospice Care for Patients With Blood Cancers
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
- Aspirin Use May Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Diabetes
- Ethnic Differences, Cultural Barriers Negatively Impact Mammography Follow-up Among Asian Ethnic Groups
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|