Melanoma News & Features
A study on a cohort of women enrolled in the WHI-OS shows that those with a history of periodontal disease had a higher risk for developing some cancers.
Awareness of Genomic Risk for Melanoma May Increase Conversations With Family, Health Care Providers
Awareness of personal genetic risk for melanoma may prompt patients to discuss cancer risk with family and health care professionals, and make lifestyle changes.
The FDA approved the indication expansion for ipilimumab based on evidence from 2 clinical trials evaluating its safety and efficacy in pediatric patients.
When researchers sent sample slides to pathologists for review, the assessments varied widely and some pathologists even disagreed with their own initial assessment when retested months later.
Five-year survival rate found similar to observation despite a significant improvement in disease-free interval.
Study of patients with resected high-risk melanoma reveals higher rates of treatment-related adverse events with 10 vs 3 mg/kg.
'Conquer Fear' decreased fear among survivors of breast and colorectal cancer and melanoma compared with relaxation techniques.
Biopolymer codelivery of CAR T cells and stimulator of IFN genes directly to the surface of solid tumors more effectively reduced tumor size.
Two-gene pigmented lesion test classifies skin lesions as melanoma or nonmelanoma, helping with diagnostic challenges faced with the visual image and pattern recognition approach.
Dermatologist assessment of screening practices addresses the lack of a national consensus on screening guidelines for melanoma.
- Sexual Dysfunction in Women With Cancer: A Review of Available Interventions
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
- Affect of Daratumumab on Laboratory Blood Test Results
- Geriatric Consults Rare in Kidney Cancer Care
- Worse Survival Seen for Alternative Versus Usual Cancer Therapy
- Anorexia-Cachexia in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Improved With Anamorelin
- Early Recognition of Checkpoint Inhibitor-Related Pneumonitis Improves Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|