Most Recent Articles by Megan Garlapow, PhD
Teenagers and young adults with cancer rated digital resources such as email, online information resources, and communication tools as critical to their lives. These patients would also utilize additional resources such as chat rooms and online counseling and support.
The United States Multi-Society Task Force (MSTF) on Colorectal Cancer Screening updated its recommendations, confirming that screening in people at average risk should begin at age 50 years. The update also includes a ranking of current screening modalities.
A report on adherence to NCCN Guidelines found that, contrary to guideline recommendations, many asymptomatic patients with stage I/II breast cancer undergo chest CT for pulmonary nodules.
Patients with cancer experience several risk factors for developing Clostridium difficile, and results of a recent study have shown that infection with C difficile is increasing in frequency and negatively affects clinical and care outcomes.
How the body metabolizes next-generation anti-androgen agents affects their anti-tumor activity in the treatment of prostate cancer.
More Articles by Megan Garlapow, PhD
Nivolumab Improves Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Relapsed-Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma After ASCT, Brentuximab VedotinJun 29,2017
Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older PatientsJun 27,2017
High Levels of Negative Emotions in Breast Cancer Survivors Motivates Exercise, Increases Cortisol LevelsMay 15,2017
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- Breast Conservation Improves Survival vs Mastectomy in Breast Cancer
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|