Most Recent Articles by Megan Garlapow, PhD
This overview provides a snapshot of the shift in cancer care costs and age of patients, reviewing the 4 most commonly diagnosed cancers.
A review of shared decision making with men about undergoing PSA testing revealed that although full SDM discussions are increasing, variations in whether these discussions occur and how much information is shared still exist.
Male spouse or partner perspectives on a female patient's ability to cope was found to have a positive effect on her ability to cope and adjust to her disease. Unfortunately, this effect remains rarely researched and poorly understood among patients with breast cancer in same sex relationships.
This review of radiodermatitis, a common adverse effect of radiation therapy, discusses preventive and treatment options available that reduce and/or minimize symptoms of the condition.
In this case, a female patient with advanced lung cancer experiences a rare episode of nivolumab-induced Herzmyasthenie, emphasizing the need to be aware of the potential for rapid myocarditis concomitant with MG in patients undergoing treatment with anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibodies.
More Articles by Megan Garlapow, PhD
Nivolumab Improves Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Relapsed-Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma After ASCT, Brentuximab VedotinJun 29,2017
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|