Most Recent Articles by Megan Garlapow, PhD
In this case, a female patient with advanced lung cancer experiences a rare episode of nivolumab-induced Herzmyasthenie, emphasizing the need to be aware of the potential for rapid myocarditis concomitant with MG in patients undergoing treatment with anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibodies.
Using a 4-question survey, investigators determined oncology nurses' perception of their risks in handling and administering cytotoxic chemotherapy to patients.
A newly developed patient education resource helps nurses educate patients with colorectal cancer about biomarker testing and counsel them on the significance of the results.
Teenagers and young adults with cancer rated digital resources such as email, online information resources, and communication tools as critical to their lives. These patients would also utilize additional resources such as chat rooms and online counseling and support.
The United States Multi-Society Task Force (MSTF) on Colorectal Cancer Screening updated its recommendations, confirming that screening in people at average risk should begin at age 50 years. The update also includes a ranking of current screening modalities.
More Articles by Megan Garlapow, PhD
Nivolumab Improves Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Relapsed-Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma After ASCT, Brentuximab VedotinJun 29,2017
Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older PatientsJun 27,2017
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
- Novel Approach Can Improve Both Colorectal Cancer Screening Outcomes and Adherence
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|