The NCCN campaign was developed to ensure the proper administration of vincristine and to render it impossible to accidentally administer the medication into the spinal fluid.
ASCO Statement Seeks to Balance Prescription Opioids for Patients With Cancer and Misuse and Abuse PreventionMay 31, 2016
ASCO addresses the complex issues surrounding prescription opioids in a new policy statement. ASCO supports the efforts of multiple federal offices and agencies to prevent and respond to prescription drug abuse, and is also working to protect access to appropriate medical opioid therapy for patients with cancer.
Which medicines can be split or crushed for administration?
A few simple practices can help patients dispose of old and unused medications in a way that is safest for people, pets, and the environment.
- Sexual Dysfunction in Women With Cancer: A Review of Available Interventions
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
- Affect of Daratumumab on Laboratory Blood Test Results
- Geriatric Consults Rare in Kidney Cancer Care
- Worse Survival Seen for Alternative Versus Usual Cancer Therapy
- Anorexia-Cachexia in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Improved With Anamorelin
- Early Recognition of Checkpoint Inhibitor-Related Pneumonitis Improves Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|