The NCCN campaign was developed to ensure the proper administration of vincristine and to render it impossible to accidentally administer the medication into the spinal fluid.
ASCO Statement Seeks to Balance Prescription Opioids for Patients With Cancer and Misuse and Abuse PreventionMay 31, 2016
ASCO addresses the complex issues surrounding prescription opioids in a new policy statement. ASCO supports the efforts of multiple federal offices and agencies to prevent and respond to prescription drug abuse, and is also working to protect access to appropriate medical opioid therapy for patients with cancer.
Which medicines can be split or crushed for administration?
A few simple practices can help patients dispose of old and unused medications in a way that is safest for people, pets, and the environment.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- When There Are No Words: Interpreting Patients' and Families' Subtle Messages
- Depression Predictive of Poor Survival Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
- Nearly One Third of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
- Priority Review of New Drug Application Granted to Apalutamide for CRPC
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|