Male Reproductive Cancers
Exposure to a chemical pollutant known as PCB-153 is positively linked to the risk of cancer in males.
Androgen deprivation therapy may increase risk of cardiac-related death in patients with cardiac issuesOctober 30, 2014
Men who were treated with androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer have a three times increased risk of cardiac problems.
Consuming 10 portions of tomatoes a week can reduce risk for developing prostate cancer by 18%.
Primary androgen deprivation therapy (PADT) was linked with increased all-cause mortality and prostate cancer-specific mortality.
Researchers sought to determine which types of patients die from prostate cancer in the modern era.
Some patients whose PSA levels become elevated after prostatectomy may die as a result of a cause unrelated to prostate cancer.
High cholesterol may be associated with an increased risk for developing prostate cancer.
Testosterone increased the risk for developing prostate cancer in rats.
Guidelines recommending clinicians not routinely screen elderly men for prostate cancer have had a minimal effect on practice.
Baldness in men at age 45 is linked with an elevated risk for developing aggressive prostate cancer.
The incidence of testicular germ cell tumors (TGCT) increased from 1992 to 2009, especially among Hispanic men.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- When There Are No Words: Interpreting Patients' and Families' Subtle Messages
- Depression Predictive of Poor Survival Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
- Nearly One Third of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
- Priority Review of New Drug Application Granted to Apalutamide for CRPC
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|