Male Reproductive Cancers
Exposure to a chemical pollutant known as PCB-153 is positively linked to the risk of cancer in males.
Androgen deprivation therapy may increase risk of cardiac-related death in patients with cardiac issuesOctober 30, 2014
Men who were treated with androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer have a three times increased risk of cardiac problems.
Consuming 10 portions of tomatoes a week can reduce risk for developing prostate cancer by 18%.
Primary androgen deprivation therapy (PADT) was linked with increased all-cause mortality and prostate cancer-specific mortality.
Researchers sought to determine which types of patients die from prostate cancer in the modern era.
Some patients whose PSA levels become elevated after prostatectomy may die as a result of a cause unrelated to prostate cancer.
High cholesterol may be associated with an increased risk for developing prostate cancer.
Testosterone increased the risk for developing prostate cancer in rats.
Guidelines recommending clinicians not routinely screen elderly men for prostate cancer have had a minimal effect on practice.
Baldness in men at age 45 is linked with an elevated risk for developing aggressive prostate cancer.
The incidence of testicular germ cell tumors (TGCT) increased from 1992 to 2009, especially among Hispanic men.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Best Approach to Infection and Tumor Treatment: Contain or Eliminate?
- Decipher Genomic Classifier Prognostic for Distant Prostate Metastasis
- GUCS 2017: Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Feasible
- Annual Screening of High-Risk Smokers Only More Cost-effective Than Current Methods
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|