Male Reproductive Cancers
Exposure to a chemical pollutant known as PCB-153 is positively linked to the risk of cancer in males.
Androgen deprivation therapy may increase risk of cardiac-related death in patients with cardiac issuesOctober 30, 2014
Men who were treated with androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer have a three times increased risk of cardiac problems.
Consuming 10 portions of tomatoes a week can reduce risk for developing prostate cancer by 18%.
Primary androgen deprivation therapy (PADT) was linked with increased all-cause mortality and prostate cancer-specific mortality.
Researchers sought to determine which types of patients die from prostate cancer in the modern era.
Some patients whose PSA levels become elevated after prostatectomy may die as a result of a cause unrelated to prostate cancer.
High cholesterol may be associated with an increased risk for developing prostate cancer.
Testosterone increased the risk for developing prostate cancer in rats.
Guidelines recommending clinicians not routinely screen elderly men for prostate cancer have had a minimal effect on practice.
Baldness in men at age 45 is linked with an elevated risk for developing aggressive prostate cancer.
The incidence of testicular germ cell tumors (TGCT) increased from 1992 to 2009, especially among Hispanic men.
- Sexual Dysfunction in Women With Cancer: A Review of Available Interventions
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
- Affect of Daratumumab on Laboratory Blood Test Results
- Geriatric Consults Rare in Kidney Cancer Care
- Worse Survival Seen for Alternative Versus Usual Cancer Therapy
- Anorexia-Cachexia in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Improved With Anamorelin
- Early Recognition of Checkpoint Inhibitor-Related Pneumonitis Improves Outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|