Male Reproductive Cancers
Exposure to a chemical pollutant known as PCB-153 is positively linked to the risk of cancer in males.
Androgen deprivation therapy may increase risk of cardiac-related death in patients with cardiac issuesOctober 30, 2014
Men who were treated with androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer have a three times increased risk of cardiac problems.
Consuming 10 portions of tomatoes a week can reduce risk for developing prostate cancer by 18%.
Primary androgen deprivation therapy (PADT) was linked with increased all-cause mortality and prostate cancer-specific mortality.
Researchers sought to determine which types of patients die from prostate cancer in the modern era.
Some patients whose PSA levels become elevated after prostatectomy may die as a result of a cause unrelated to prostate cancer.
High cholesterol may be associated with an increased risk for developing prostate cancer.
Testosterone increased the risk for developing prostate cancer in rats.
Guidelines recommending clinicians not routinely screen elderly men for prostate cancer have had a minimal effect on practice.
Baldness in men at age 45 is linked with an elevated risk for developing aggressive prostate cancer.
The incidence of testicular germ cell tumors (TGCT) increased from 1992 to 2009, especially among Hispanic men.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Endocrine Society Released Guidelines for Managing Endocrine Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|