Featured Lymphoma Content
Oncologist Michelle Fanale, MD, and oncology nurse Rinata Simien, RN, NP-C, discuss the clinical treatment options for patients with relapsed Hodgkin lymphoma and anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
Lymphoma News and Features
Deferred therapy is associated with improved overall survival in patients with newly diagnosed mantle cell lymphoma.
Idelalisib therapy of indolent B-cell malignancies: chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic or follicular lymphomas
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines the clinical trial data using idelalisib as monotherapy or in combination with rituximab for the treatment of indolent B-cell malignancies.
Patients with classical Hodgkin lymphoma who are resistant to the CD30-directed antibody-drug conjugate brentuximab vedotin have poor outcomes.
As summer approaches, many patients with CML who are taking oral chemotherapy drugs have questions about taking their drugs while traveling. What advice can we give them regarding this?
A short-chain fatty acid made by bacteria in the gut could play an important role in GVHD after allogeneic bone marrow transplant in mice. In human patients who receive bone marrow transplants, GVHD can cause severe gut damage.
Peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) is a rare and aggressive form of cancer. This fact sheet explains the condition to newly diagnosed patients and provides sources of support.
- Herbal Remedies May Be an Overlooked Global Health Hazard
- New Research Questions Recommendations Regarding PSA Tests for Prostate Cancer Screening
- Barriers to Understanding Pancreatic Cancer Can Be Overcome With Improvements to Online Health Information
- A Protein Could Predict the Response to Immunotherapy in Metastatic Melanoma
- Specific Lifestyle Factors Can Significantly Affect Cancer Mortality
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Cancer-related Neuropathy May Respond to Gene Therapy
- Socioeconomic Benefits of Marriage Improve Survival Among Married Patients
- Vitamin D and Androgen Receptor-Targeted Therapy Are Effective in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Consensus Statement Guides Optimal Management of EGFR-Mutation-Positive NSCLC
- Including Proteomics Is Key to Achieving Goals of National Cancer Moonshot
- Violence in Health Care Workplaces: "Underreported, Tolerated, and Largely Ignored"
- Vessel-Sparing Radiation Successfully Treats Prostate Cancer, Maintains Quality of Life
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|