Lymphoma News and Features
Young adult survivors of leukemia and lymphoma are more likely to report high stress compared with older survivors of the same diseases.
Findings compared to fine-needle aspiration cytology, especially for lymphoma, found that the sensitivity and negative predictive value for critical disease were significantly higher.
Pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) showed a 90% response rate from the first trials testing an investigational personalized cellular therapy known as CTL019.
Aerobic exercise may boost progression-free survival in patients with lymphoma, trial data suggests.
Patients with B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas and advanced solid tumors have responded to a new drug that is being tested for the first time in humans in a phase I clinical trial.
Peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) is a rare and aggressive form of cancer. This fact sheet explains the condition to newly diagnosed patients and provides sources of support.
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Algorithm increases surgical success in advanced ovarian cancer
- 3D printing offers innovative method for delivering medication
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
- Chemotherapy before breast cancer surgery increases likelihood of breast-preserving procedure
- Repeated courses of certain antibiotics associated with increased diabetes risk
- Dramatic rise in high blood pressure contributes to many U.S. deaths
- More alcohol consumption increases risk of liver cancer, but coffee is protective
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|