Lymphoma News and Features
Among long-term survivors of hematopoetic cell transplantation (HCT), patient-reported resilience is independently associated with outcomes.
Kinesio Tex Gold bandage proved to be safe and tolerable in patients with lymphedema, and resulted in improved functionality.
Subsequent rituximab infusions can be safely administered over 60 minutes and without steroid premedication.
Patients with a particular molecular subtype of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) are more likely to respond to the drug ibrutinib than patients with another molecular subtype of the disease.
Researchers have uncovered evidence that directly links disrupted metabolism to a common and often fatal type of lymphoma.
Peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) is a rare and aggressive form of cancer. This fact sheet explains the condition to newly diagnosed patients and provides sources of support.
- Breakthrough supportive care: Overcoming cancer anorexia/cachexia
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- Even light drinking puts women at greater risk to develop cancer
- Efficacy and safety of docetaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A meta-analysis of Phase III randomized controlled trials
- Cabozantinib granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for kidney cancer
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Appropriate use of tomosynthesis mammography
- Synchronous resection of primary colorectal tumor, liver metastases safe in some patients
- Prostate cancer not likely to be cause of death in men with low-risk disease
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- Oral palonosetron noninferior to IV formulation for CINV prevention
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|