Lymphoma News and Features
A bacterial infection on the surface of textured breast implants may elevate the risk for developing anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
Women treated for Hodgkin lymphoma will be able to better understand their risks of future infertility.
Genomic analyses of tumor and healthy tissue from patients with mantle cell lymphomas provided explanations for two types of resistance to ibrutinib and suggested ways to overcome them.
Lymphoma treatment type and pretreatment spermatogenesis status are linked to recovery.
For a rare form of cancer called thymoma, researchers have discovered a single gene defining the difference between a fast-growing tumor requiring aggressive treatment and a slow-growing tumor that does not require extensive therapy.
Peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) is a rare and aggressive form of cancer. This fact sheet explains the condition to newly diagnosed patients and provides sources of support.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|