Lymphoma News and Features
The incidence of febrile neutropenia was significantly higher among patients who received pegfilgrastim prophylaxis on the same day.
Survival for follicular lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma is improving in Europe.
Survivors of Hodgkin lymphoma have an increased risk for developing various late complications, including cardiovascular disease.
Late effect of Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) treatment is a 2.5-fold increased risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) in survivors.
Lenalidomide plus rituximab produced durable and long-term responses in previously untreated patients with mantle cell lymphoma.
Peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) is a rare and aggressive form of cancer. This fact sheet explains the condition to newly diagnosed patients and provides sources of support.
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- New Blood Test Improves Screening for Prostate Cancer
- Nanoliposomal Irinotecan Extends Survival in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- S-1 as First-line Chemo for HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Blood Sample Offers a New Way of Detecting Cancer
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Rates of PSA Screening and Early Stage Prostate Cancer Are Declining
- Use of Genomic Testing in Breast Cancer Has Greater Impact on Treatment, Costs
- Timing Matters for Pegfilgrastim Administration
- Estrogen Plus Progestin Use Increases ER+ Breast Cancer Risk in African American Women
- CSF1R Inhibition May Ease Debilitating Adverse Event of Ovarian Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|