Featured Lymphoma Content
Oncologist Michelle Fanale, MD, and oncology nurse Rinata Simien, RN, NP-C, discuss the clinical treatment options for patients with relapsed Hodgkin lymphoma and anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
Lymphoma News and Features
Patients living with HIV are at high risk for lymphoma,according to recent study data, and recent autologous hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation may be preferable for these patients.
When added to the CHOP regimen, alemtuzumab increases remission rates in elderly patients with peripheral T cell lymphoma, final analysis of the international ACT-2 phase 3 trial presented at the ASCO 2016 Annual Meeting has shown.
Deferred therapy is associated with improved overall survival in patients with newly diagnosed mantle cell lymphoma.
Idelalisib therapy of indolent B-cell malignancies: chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic or follicular lymphomas
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines the clinical trial data using idelalisib as monotherapy or in combination with rituximab for the treatment of indolent B-cell malignancies.
Patients with classical Hodgkin lymphoma who are resistant to the CD30-directed antibody-drug conjugate brentuximab vedotin have poor outcomes.
Peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) is a rare and aggressive form of cancer. This fact sheet explains the condition to newly diagnosed patients and provides sources of support.
- Baseline PSA Levels in Midlife Could Predict Risk of Lethal Prostate Cancer
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- Number of Ovarian Cancer Cases Not Treated Surgically or Not Treated at All Is Increasing
- Up to One-Quarter of Patients With Lung Cancer Ineligible for Immunotherapy
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- Vitamin D and Androgen Receptor-Targeted Therapy Are Effective in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Aspirin Use Found to Prevent Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focal Laser Ablation Feasible and Safe for Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer Signature Detected Via Breath Test Improves Early Diagnosis
- Novel Antibody-Drug Conjugate Bridges Patients With Relapsed ALL to Stem Cell Transplant
- Topical Skin Creams Are Effective in Treatment of Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|