Lung Cancer News & Features
[OncoTargets and Therapy] Evidence increasingly suggests that pembrolizumab has a significant role in first- and second-line therapy for NSCLC. This review presents the results of previous and ongoing studies and discusses biomarkers that can potentially identify eligible candidates for treatment with the PD-L1 inhibitor.
Screening practices and smoking habits are expected to have a significant impact on mortality rates for lung cancer and breast cancer among women in high-income countries.
Studies conducted in people have mixed results, with some indication of increased risk of ovarian cancer.
Four of 9 lung cancer screening models were shown to effectively select the most appropriate candidates for low-dose CT lung cancer screening among US ever-smokers.
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment regimen chart.0
There have been many recent changes in lung cancer, including updated early detection possibilities and changes in diagnostic procedures, reporting, and treatment options. These are reviewed in a presentation at the 2018 ONA Navigation Summit.
A review of current options and ongoing trials for managing ARIE, a common esophageal adverse effect caused by radiotherapy to the thoracic region for lung, breast, or head and neck cancers, or lymphoma.
Study results presented at 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting demonstrated effectiveness of ado-trastuzumab emtansine in non-breast non-gastric HER2-amplified cancers.
Response to Rapamycin Analogs but not PD-1 Inhibitors in PTEN-mutated Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With High Tumor Mutational Burden
[Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This case study demonstrates that genomic profiling may still benefit patients who fail checkpoint inhibitor therapy despite having high tumor mutational burden and PD-L1 positivity.
Researchers observed a decrease in the age-specific incidence of lung cancer among both men and women aged 30 to 54 years over the past two decades; the declines among men were steeper.
Lung Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|