Lung Cancer News & Features
Patients who reported physician-controlled decisions about their cancer care, versus shared decision-making, were less likely to report receiving excellent quality of care, according to study results.
The therapeutic agent SapC-DOPS may have use in lung cancer treatment, according to a new study .
Research involving a recently discovered protein pathway has brought researchers closer to understanding how lung cancer cells metastasize.
A recent study suggests that targeting a key enzyme and its associated metabolic programming could lead to a novel drug development for lung cancer treatment.
Smoking is associated with an increased risk of breast cancer, prostate cancer, and routine infections.
Lung Cancer Videos
Lung Cancer Clinical Trials
- New treatment method shrinks ovarian cancer tumors and improves chemotherapy effectiveness
- Epigenetic signatures differentiate triple negative breast cancers
- Novel drug approved for multiple myeloma
- Radiation therapy used most often for prostate cancer regardless of decision-making factors
- Precise risk assessment for gastric and breast cancers among CDH1 gene mutation carriers may improve genetic counseling
- Farydak (panobinostat) now FDA-approved for multiple myeloma
- ASCO: Testicular cancer history may indicate greater risk of developing prostate cancer
- Urine test could help to guide treatment of bladder cancer
- Multiple studies are exploring whether e-cigarettes help smokers quit or continue smoking
- Study identifies reasons for ibrutinib discontinuation in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|