Lung Cancer News & Features
Patients with non-small lung cancer (NSCLC) that received postoperative radiation therapy (PORT) lived an average of 4 months longer, when compared with patients who had the same disease progression and treatment criteria.
Circulating tumor cells can be detected well before the cancer becomes detectable on computed tomography (CT), according to new research, opening the possibility of early eradication of the primary cancer site.
Excellent long-term, local control for medically inoperable, early stage lung cancer patients is possible, according to a review of data from an institutional patient registry on stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT).
Research indicates smoking cessation boosts survival, even if there has been a weight gain.
Women who are exposed to smoking in the home for greater than 30 years have an increased risk for developing lung cancer.
Lung Cancer Videos
Lung Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|