Lung Cancer News & Features
Among patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), those with a mental health disorder appeared to have a higher risk of death.
IH-induced exosomes from mice significantly promote TC1 malignant properties, according to a recent study.
In a multicenter, open-label, phase 2 study, researchers evaluated the activity and safety of vandetanib in patients with advanced RET-rearranged NSCLC.
Researchers report on their evaluation of the efficacy and safety of vandetanib, a kinase inhibitor of VEGFR, EGFR, and the RET-tyrosine kinase, in patients with NSCLC tumors with chromosomal rearrangements involving RET.
This study focused on determining the effectiveness of a short-term high-intensity interval training (HIIT) program to improve patients' cardiorespiratory fitness prior to NSCLC resection.
Smoking-attributable cancer mortality estimates have not been established by state; therefore, in this study, the proportion of cancer deaths among persons 35 years and older related to cigarette smoking in 2014 was calculated for each state and DC.
Atezolizumab (Tecentriq) is approved by the FDA for the treatment of metastatic NSCLC in specific cases or tumors with EGFR or ALK gene mutations.
The addition of pembrolizumab to carboplatin and pemetrexed improves overall response rate compared with chemotherapy alone and has a manageable safety profile in patients with newly diagnosed advanced nonsquamous NSCLC.
Treatment with the kinase inhibitor lenvatinib demonstrated promising activity in patients with RET-positive NSCLC.
Changes in depression symptoms over time are associated with differences in survival among patients with lung cancer, especially those with early stage disease.
Lung Cancer Clinical Trials
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- Community Breast Navigation Program Improved Breast Screening Rates in Underserved African American and Latino Women
- Live-streamed Videos Address End-of-Life Planning, Decision-making
- Metastatic Disease Linked to Patients Reporting Diminished QoL
- History of Bilateral Salpingo-oophorectomy, Hormone Replacement Therapy Are Predictive of Breast Density at Cancer Diagnosis
- Mammographically Occult Contralateral Breast Cancer Detection is Effective With Preoperative MRI
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|