Lung Cancer News & Features
Longer overall survival was achieved with TKIs targeting EGFR mutations in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer demonstrated prolonged median progression-free survival with the administration of erlotinib below the maximum tolerated dose.
A subset of tumor-associated neutrophils (TANs) has hybrid characteristics of both neutrophils and antigen-presenting cells in samples from early stage human lung cancers.
A Web application called Moovcare that guides follow-up improved survival for patients with advanced lung cancer after receiving initial therapy.
For nonsolid nodules identified by CT screening for lung cancer, annual screening with low-dose CT can eliminate the need for biopsy or surgery.
Lung cancers that manifest as nonsolid nodules seem to have indolent course, according to recent research data.
Undergoing pleurectomy and decortication for malignant pleural mesothelioma generally leads to improved quality of life after the surgery.
Breath analysis offers an option for both primary screening and postsurgery monitoring of patients with lung cancer. Exhaled breath has certain carbonyl VOCs that indicate the presence of lung cancer in a process researchers hope will receive FDA approval.
Results from phase II trial on the use of FDG-PET to evaluate the efficacy of an immunotherapy drug in the treatment of NSCLC.
Fourteen percent to 25% of patients with lung cancer also have autoimmune disease. This comorbidity could make them unsuitable candidates for immunotherapy.
Lung Cancer Videos
Lung Cancer Clinical Trials
- Social Media Platforms Assist Cancer Patients During Treatment Journey in Many Ways
- Breast Cancer Tumors Often a Composite of Tumor Types, Enhancing Treatment Resistance
- Massage Therapy Promising for Pain, Anxiety in Patients With Cancer
- Early Tumor Size Change May Predict OS in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Physical Activity May Reduce Mortality by 44% in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- PMPS: A Common Late Effect of Surgery and Radiation for Breast Cancer
- TKIs Improve Overall Survival in NSCLC Patients With Leptomeningeal Metastases
- Risk for Adverse Pulmonary Events Higher in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Patient Expectations Linked to Clinical Outcome from Endocrine Treatment
- Daratumumab Plus Len-Dex an Encouraging Combo for Multiple Myeloma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|