Lung Cancer News & Features
An analysis of population trends in England demonstrated that use of electronic cigarettes improves the rate of successful quit attempts, but results in less use of prescription nicotine-replacement therapy products.
Adding WBRT to dexamethasone and best supportive care provides little additional benefit for patients with NSCLC and brain metastases who are ineligible to undergo resection or stereotactic radiotherapy.
The addition of vandetanib to a platinum agent and etoposide did not improve time to progression or overall survival in patients with newly diagnosed extensive-stage SCLC.
Hypoxia-activated prodrugs prevented treatment resistance in a mathematical model of EGFR mutation-driven non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Longer overall survival was achieved with TKIs targeting EGFR mutations in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer demonstrated prolonged median progression-free survival with the administration of erlotinib below the maximum tolerated dose.
A subset of tumor-associated neutrophils (TANs) has hybrid characteristics of both neutrophils and antigen-presenting cells in samples from early stage human lung cancers.
A Web application called Moovcare that guides follow-up improved survival for patients with advanced lung cancer after receiving initial therapy.
For nonsolid nodules identified by CT screening for lung cancer, annual screening with low-dose CT can eliminate the need for biopsy or surgery.
Lung cancers that manifest as nonsolid nodules seem to have indolent course, according to recent research data.
Lung Cancer Videos
Lung Cancer Clinical Trials
- Ezh2 Inhibitors May Offer Cure for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Ruxolitinib: A Targeted Treatment Option for Patients with Polycythemia Vera
- Incontinence Affects QOL for Survivors of Gynecologic Cancers
- Adding Bevacizumab to Adjuvant Capecitabine Not Effective for mCRC
- ASCO, ASTRO Issue Guideline Update for Postmastectomy RT
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Tumor Markers (Fact Sheet)
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Ruxolitinib Effective as Long-term Treatment Option for Polycythemia Vera
- Definitive IMRT Associated With Shorter Feeding Tube Placement Duration in HNC
- SBRT Improves Overall and Disease-Specific Survival in Stage I NSCLC
- Patients Receiving RT in APBI Facilities Despite Eligibility for Observation
- Prolonged Imatinib Therapy Improves Likelihood of Deeper Molecular Response
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|