Lung Cancer News & Features
Patients who consulted an unknown doctor tended to have their lung and colorectal cancer symptoms picked up more quickly.
The Women's Health Initiative Studies, a large prospective study of lung cancer, found no strong associations between lung cancer risk and a wide range of reproductive history variables.
Cancer-related symptoms were associated with health-related quality of life impairments in recently diagnosed patients with colorectal and lung cancer,
Patients with limited education and low income have a greater risk of death within 30 days after undergoing surgery for lung cancer.
[Translational Lung Cancer Research] In this article, the authors examine the role of adjuvant chemotherapy in the treatment of resected non-small cell lung cancer.
Lung Cancer Videos
Lung Cancer Clinical Trials
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- 'Lean Six Sigma' Approach Raises Call Light Responsiveness Patient Satisfaction Scores
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- Kaizen Huddle Board Use Enhances Patient Care, Reduces Process Waste in Ambulatory Cancer Center
- Researchers develop potential drug for rare leukemia
- New treatment options discovered for colorectal tumors
- Dying patients' choices not always aligned to caregivers'
- Study finds $1 test using gold nanoparticles outperforms PSA screen for prostate cancer
- Persistent swollen neck glands could be suspicious for cancer
- Brachytherapy decreases risk of prostate cancer five-year recurrence
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|