Generic Name and Formulations:
Betamethasone (as dipropionate) 0.05%, clotrimazole 1%; crm; lotion.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRISONE:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
T. cruris, t. corporis: apply thin film twice daily for 1 week; max 2 weeks. T. pedis: apply sufficient amount twice daily for 2 weeks; max 4 weeks. Max 45g (crm), 45mL (lotion) per week. Do not occlude.
<17yrs: not recommended.
Avoid eyes. Do not use for diaper dermatitis. Risk of HPA axis suppression with high-potency steroids, prolonged use, application to large surface area, use of occlusive dressings, altered skin barrier, liver failure, young age; discontinue gradually, or reduce dose or potency if occurs. Increased risk of posterior subcapsular cataracts and glaucoma; monitor for visual symptoms. Thinning skin. Reevaluate periodically. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Steroid + azole antifungal.
Rash, edema, secondary infections; HPA axis suppression (esp. in children), skin atrophy.
Crm—15g, 45g; Lotion—30mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Endocrine Society Released Guidelines for Managing Endocrine Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|