Liver Cancer News & Features
This case describes management of a 61-year-old male with a history of chronic liver diseases and COPD who developed a posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder 10 years after a liver transplant.
Study presented at the AASLD The Liver Meeting 2017 demonstrated the effect of regular aspirin use on risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with chronic HBV.
Reducing the initial dose of sorafenib was shown to have some benefits — such as reduced pill burden, lower costs, and decreased AE-related discontinuation rates — and OS was noninferior compared with the standard dose in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.
Hispanic race and insurance coverage associated with lower referral to palliative care, data indicates.
A new report from ACS describes trends in liver cancer and the factors influencing the ongoing increase in incidence, particularly higher rates of HCV infection, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
- Acupuncture an Effective Alternative Treatment for Cancer-Related Fatigue
- Compound in Teas, Peas, Soybeans May Increases Prostate Cancer Risk
- Response to Anemia Treatment Differs in Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma
- Fertility Preservation in Male Adolescents and Young Adults With Cancer
- Social, Psychiatric Variables Reduce Cognitive Functioning, QoL in HNC
- HPV and Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Pain Control More Easily Achieved With Nurse-Led Education in Bone Metastases
- Using Nutrition-Based Strategies to Manage Adverse Effects of Cancer
- Palliative Care Associated With Decreased Costs For Patients With Advanced Cancer
- A Case of Immunotherapy-Induced Myocarditis Concomitant to MG in Lung Cancer
- Online Learning Modules Improve Exercise Counseling, But Not Participation
- ASCO Issues Statement Addressing Alcohol and Cancer
- Duloxetine May Improve AI-Associated Joint Pain in Early Stage Breast Cancer
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection Predictive for Lymphedema in Breast Cancer
- Drug Combination Does Not Extend Glioblastoma Survival
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|