Liver Cancer News & Features
Profile of Tivantinib and its Potential in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: The Evidence to Date
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines tivantinib and its therapeutic profile in the management of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Prognostic role of pretreatment serum albumin in renal cell carcinoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research examines the prognostic value of pretreatment serum albumin in RCC patients.
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines the screening modalities, diagnosis, staging, and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), the most common primary liver malignancy.
Role of Regorafenib as Second-line Therapy and Landscape of Investigational Treatment Options in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This review examines the multikinase inhibitors sorafenib and regorafenib, inhibitors of the MET pathway, and immunotherapeutics for the treatment of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
In patients with advanced HCC and a baseline αFP level of 400 ng/mL or more, a survival benefit with second-line ramucirumab therapy was observed for those with Child-Pugh scores of 5 and 6.
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Appears Efficacious for Relapsed DLBCL
- Single Chemotherapy Dose Informs Treatment Strategy for Advanced Laryngeal Cancer
- Use of Checkpoint Inhibitors in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Chemo + Radiotherapy Efficacious in Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|