Liver Cancer News & Features
Results of the double-blind phase 3 CELESTIAL study, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, demonstrated efficacy of cabozantinib in patients with HCC who were previously treated with sorafenib.
In a phase 3 study presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, researchers reported on OS outcomes with gemcitabine plus S-1 vs gemcitabine plus cisplatin in patients with advanced biliary tract cancer.
The FDA based its approval on data collected from the open-label, phase 2 CABOSUN study, for which researchers randomly assigned 157 patients with RCC to receive oral cabozantinib or sunitinib.
Recent studies have suggested that married patients experience a survival benefit for various cancers; marriage has been associated with earlier detection, undergoing treatment, as well as better economic status and social support.
Optimal Therapy for Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Resistance or Intolerance to Sorafenib: Challenges and Solutions
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines systemic therapies that can be considered in patients with sorafenib refractory hepatocellular carcinoma.
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Ciprofloxacin Plus Doxycycline Reduces Infection Rate in Multiple Myeloma Post-ASCT
- Prognostic Significance of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Glioma Patients
- Fathers Can Pass Inherited Ovarian Cancer Risk to Daughters
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|