Liver Cancer News & Features
The FDA based its approval on data collected from the open-label, phase 2 CABOSUN study, for which researchers randomly assigned 157 patients with RCC to receive oral cabozantinib or sunitinib.
Recent studies have suggested that married patients experience a survival benefit for various cancers; marriage has been associated with earlier detection, undergoing treatment, as well as better economic status and social support.
Optimal Therapy for Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Resistance or Intolerance to Sorafenib: Challenges and Solutions
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines systemic therapies that can be considered in patients with sorafenib refractory hepatocellular carcinoma.
This case describes management of a 61-year-old male with a history of chronic liver diseases and COPD who developed a posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder 10 years after a liver transplant.
Study presented at the AASLD The Liver Meeting 2017 demonstrated the effect of regular aspirin use on risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with chronic HBV.
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- Overall Survival Prolonged With HIPEC + Cytoreductive Surgery for Gastric Cancer
- Better Postoperative Outcomes With RAMIE for Esophageal Cancer
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|