Liver Cancer News & Features
The risk of hepatobiliary cancer and immune-mediated and cardiovascular diseases later in life is increased in women with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP) than in women without this condition.
Long-term therapy with tenofovir was associated with a decreased incidence of HCC among patients with chronic HBV infection without cirrhosis.
Livers donated to cancer patients by individuals that died of cardiac death do not yield outcomes worse than those donated by people dying from brain death.
Significant clinical variations have been identified among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Patients with liver cancer have the same positive outcomes using organs donated by patients who died as a result of cardiac death.
Liver Cancer Videos
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
- Protein associated with spread of osteosarcoma
- Multiple myeloma uses "wolf in sheep's clothing" tactic to avoid immune response in bone
- Comparison of zoledronic acid dosing schedules finds less frequent schedule noninferior
- HPV16 detection after oropharyngeal cancer treatment may increase risk for recurrence
- Delayed referrals, diagnoses undermine cancer patients' faith in health care system
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|