Liver Cancer News & Features
Triclosan, a popular antimicrobial agent in soaps, detergents, and plastics, has been found to promote liver cancer in mice.
Liver tumor cells do not respond to sorafenib if they have a less differentiated phenotype, known as the mesenchymal type, and express CD44, according to a new study.
Patients that have inoperable advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) may live significantly longer by receiving a combined therapy, according to recent trial results.
Despite strong preclinical data, the drug everolimus failed to improve overall survival in patients with advanced liver cancer, compared to placebo, according to a study.
An over-the-counter pill for treating malaria has been found to both prevent liver cancer and shrink existing tumors, according to recent research.
Liver Cancer Videos
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- Proton therapy less costly than some alternative radiotherapy techniques
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|