Liver Cancer News & Features
A surgical approach in which less than one lobe of the liver is removed in a patient undergoing resection for liver cancer is linked to lowered mortality and complication rates, according to new study results.
The amount of alcohol a person has to drink to risk developing liver cancer has been narrowed down.
The risk of disease recurrence in liver cancer patients who have undergone a liver transplant can now be more accurately calculated, thanks to new tool.
An interventional x-ray guidance device approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2013 may have the potential to reduce the radiation exposure of patients undergoing intra-arterial therapy for liver cancer.
AlluraClarity, an FDA-approved X-ray guidance device, has the potential to reduce radiation exposure in patients with liver cancer.
Liver Cancer Videos
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|