Liver Cancer News & Features
Patients undergoing oncologic liver surgeries who participated in an enhanced recovery program returned sooner to their normal life function and to adjuvant cancer therapies than patients who were treated with a traditional approach to perioperative care.
Results of a meta-analysis shows reduction in rate of infection and shorter length of hospital stay with receipt of prebiotics and probiotics before surgery.
Women with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP) are at increased risk of hepatobiliary cancer.
The risk of hepatobiliary cancer and immune-mediated and cardiovascular diseases later in life is increased in women with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP) than in women without this condition.
Long-term therapy with tenofovir was associated with a decreased incidence of HCC among patients with chronic HBV infection without cirrhosis.
Liver Cancer Videos
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
- Risk of Some Cancers Modestly Increased in Persons Who Had Herpes Zoster
- Targeted Treatment Produces Rapid Shrinkage of Recurrent BRAF-mutant Brain Tumor
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Navigation Program Tackles Cancer Care on Two Fronts
- Blood Test Identifies Mutations Behind Drug Resistance in Patients Taking Antiandrogen for Prostate Cancer
- Biologic Age Need Not be a Limiting Factor for Stem Cell Transplants in Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Suicides Significantly Higher Among Patients With Head and Neck Cancers
- No Racial Disparities in ODX Testing for Node-Negative Breast Cancer
- Weight Loss Counseling Effective in Breast Cancer Survivors
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|