Liver Cancer News & Features
The risk of hepatobiliary cancer and immune-mediated and cardiovascular diseases later in life is increased in women with intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP) than in women without this condition.
Long-term therapy with tenofovir was associated with a decreased incidence of HCC among patients with chronic HBV infection without cirrhosis.
Livers donated to cancer patients by individuals that died of cardiac death do not yield outcomes worse than those donated by people dying from brain death.
Significant clinical variations have been identified among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Patients with liver cancer have the same positive outcomes using organs donated by patients who died as a result of cardiac death.
Liver Cancer Videos
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
- Certain nutrients may fuel cancer therapy resistance
- Multiple myeloma uses "wolf in sheep's clothing" tactic to avoid immune response in bone
- New approach to treating B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia shows promise
- Protein associated with spread of osteosarcoma
- Researchers identify lynchpin molecule for prostate cancer metastasis
- Young adult cancer survivors experience increased rate of hospitalization
- Missed diagnostic testing has negative impact on lung cancer treatment
- Veterans returning from Iraq, Afghanistan may have increased risk of skin cancer
- Certain patients with germ cell cancer should receive life-long follow-up
- Revised Staging System Prognostic for Multiple Myeloma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|