Liver Cancer News & Features
The amount of alcohol a person has to drink to risk developing liver cancer has been narrowed down.
The risk of disease recurrence in liver cancer patients who have undergone a liver transplant can now be more accurately calculated, thanks to new tool.
An interventional x-ray guidance device approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2013 may have the potential to reduce the radiation exposure of patients undergoing intra-arterial therapy for liver cancer.
AlluraClarity, an FDA-approved X-ray guidance device, has the potential to reduce radiation exposure in patients with liver cancer.
Triclosan, a popular antimicrobial agent in soaps, detergents, and plastics, has been found to promote liver cancer in mice.
Liver Cancer Videos
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Algorithm increases surgical success in advanced ovarian cancer
- Fifteen new breast cancer genetic risk 'hot-spots' revealed
- High fitness level may decrease risk of colorectal, lung cancers
- Discontinuing statin therapy safe, beneficial for patients with terminal illness
- Affect of chemotherapy on saliva test results
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|