Liver Cancer News & Features
AlluraClarity, an FDA-approved X-ray guidance device, has the potential to reduce radiation exposure in patients with liver cancer.
Triclosan, a popular antimicrobial agent in soaps, detergents, and plastics, has been found to promote liver cancer in mice.
Liver tumor cells do not respond to sorafenib if they have a less differentiated phenotype, known as the mesenchymal type, and express CD44, according to a new study.
Patients that have inoperable advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) may live significantly longer by receiving a combined therapy, according to recent trial results.
Despite strong preclinical data, the drug everolimus failed to improve overall survival in patients with advanced liver cancer, compared to placebo, according to a study.
Liver Cancer Videos
Liver Cancer Clinical Trials
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Added sugars may increase blood pressure more than high salt consumption
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Importance of sequence in administering premeds with paclitaxel
- Tamoxifen found to lower breast cancer rates among high-risk women in trial
- SABCS: Male breast cancer prognosis falls behind that for women
- Pembrolizumab safe, and even effective in some patients, for triple-negative breast cancer
- Capecitabine does not improve survival in elderly patients with early stage breast cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|