Generic Name and Formulations:
Hyoscyamine sulfate 0.375mg; ext-rel scored tabs.
Indications for LEVBID:
Adjunct in peptic ulcer. Adjunct in irritable bowel syndrome.
1–2 tabs every 12 hrs; max 4 tabs/day.
Glaucoma. Unstable cardiovascular status in acute hemorrhage. GI or urinary tract obstruction. Paralytic ileus, intestinal atony of elderly or debilitated patients. Toxic megacolon. Severe ulcerative colitis. Myasthenia gravis.
High environmental temperature. Diarrhea. Autonomic neuropathy. Impaired cardiac or renal function. Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Hyperthyroidism. Hiatal hernia with reflux esophagitis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antacids may inhibit absorption. Additive anticholinergic effects with other anticholinergics, amantadine, type I antiarrhythmics, antihistamines, phenothiazines, tricyclics, MAOIs.
Anticholinergic effects, drowsiness.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test for Select BRCA Mutations Gets FDA Nod
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|