Leukemia News and Features
The ASCO has announced that the transformation of treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is its Cancer Advance of the Year.
A new test may reveal which patients will respond to treatment for graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), a serious complication that can arise from stem cell SCT.
According to results of a new, retrospective study, the risk of developing leukemia after radiation therapy or chemotherapy for early stage breast cancer is double that previously reported.
An oral targeted agent has shown encouraging activity and limited side effects in patients with treatment-resistant or relapsed acute myelogenous leukemia (AML), according to research.
Patients with advanced leukemia, when treated with a new type of cancer therapy that blocks mutated IDH2 protein, showed dramatic results in a clinical trial.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- E-cigarettes declared a health threat by California health officials
- Study makes a case for wider gene testing in patients with colorectal cancer
- New study helps physicians and patients determine prostate cancer risk
- Effectiveness of nanoparticle drugs was hindered by tumor microenvironment in triple-negative breast cancer
- Existing drug extends survival for patients with rare thymic carcinoma
- Oncology patient navigation: Bringing this crucial role to the forefront
- Radiation plus hormone therapy prolongs survival for older men with prostate cancer
- Mistletoe: The holiday plant is making headlines as an alternative cancer treatment
- Using genomic correlates of radiotoxicity to predict patient outcomes
- Therapy dogs may encourage cancer patient to persevere with treatment
- Research promising for reducing risk of breast cancer spreading to the brain
- Biopsies with DCIS diagnosis increase for women undergoing mammography
- Fear of cancer may have unwanted effect on public screening uptake
- PDE-5 inhibitors increase risk of biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy
- Many breast cancer patients lack basic knowledge about their disease
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|