Leukemia News and Features
The ASCO has announced that the transformation of treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is its Cancer Advance of the Year.
A new test may reveal which patients will respond to treatment for graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), a serious complication that can arise from stem cell SCT.
According to results of a new, retrospective study, the risk of developing leukemia after radiation therapy or chemotherapy for early stage breast cancer is double that previously reported.
An oral targeted agent has shown encouraging activity and limited side effects in patients with treatment-resistant or relapsed acute myelogenous leukemia (AML), according to research.
Patients with advanced leukemia, when treated with a new type of cancer therapy that blocks mutated IDH2 protein, showed dramatic results in a clinical trial.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Psychological Stress and Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Colorectal cancer incidence is increasing among young adults
- Study examines vaccine therapy in prostate cancer with rising prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels
- Nutrition education may help prevent breast cancer recurrence
- Higher vitamin D levels associated with markedly improved survival in advanced colorectal cancer
- Oncology patient navigation: Bringing this crucial role to the forefront
- Radiation plus hormone therapy prolongs survival for older men with prostate cancer
- Mistletoe: The holiday plant is making headlines as an alternative cancer treatment
- Using genomic correlates of radiotoxicity to predict patient outcomes
- Therapy dogs may encourage cancer patient to persevere with treatment
- Effectiveness of nanoparticle drugs was hindered by tumor microenvironment in triple-negative breast cancer
- Cancer diagnoses diminishes adherence to diabetes medications
- Consideration of comorbidity in cancer treatment decision-making in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Moderate lifetime marijuana smoking not associated with lung function decline
- E-cigarettes declared a health threat by California health officials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|