Leukemia News and Features
This study evaluated whether antibacterial prophylaxis effectively reduced the rate of infections overall for patients receiving intensive chemotherapy for relapsed/refractory AML.
Internalizing, Externalizing Behavioral Problems a Significant Postdiagnosis Concern in Children With Cancer
Children with cancer are at risk for developing behavioral problems after diagnosis.
This fact sheet reviews the incidence and survival statistics of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Patients with cancer incur significant out-of-pocket costs before their Medicare drug benefits activate, and due to those costs, many patients with CML delayed starting their treatment.
Economic Evaluation of Obinutuzumab in Combination With Chlorambucil in First-line Treatment of Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia in Spain
[ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research] This research examines the cost-effectiveness of obinutuzumab in combination with chlorambucil (GClb) versus rituximab plus chlorambucil (RClb) in the treatment of previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Study Suggests More Men With Prostate Cancer Would Choose Active Surveillance if it Were Offered
- The Bounty of Failure: A Well-Versed Nursing Experience
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- POLST Programs Can Benefit from the Relationship Between Patients and Nurse Practitioners
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|