Leukemia News and Features
Scientists have discovered that a common drug given to arthritis sufferers could also help to treat patients with blood cancers.
A recently developed drug holds great promise for some children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
An experimental new treatment approach could buy patients with a rare and dangerous leukemia type the time to obtain a stem cell transplant.
Can molecules derived from avocados be used as a tool to combat leukemia?
Researchers have discovered that a rabbit virus can deliver a one-two punch, killing some kinds of cancer cells while eliminating a common and dangerous complication of bone marrow transplants.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Model shows how cancerous tumors manipulate blood-vessel growth
- Universal health literacy precautions recommended to assist patient understanding
- Likelihood of lung cancer screening update
- Generic meds may boost survival in some early breast cancers
- State regulations associated with late-stage cancer diagnoses
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|