Leukemia News and Features
Researchers have developed a new drug that shows potential as a treatment for a rare type of acute leukemia, according to a recent study.
A mutation of the gene ETV6 has been pinpointed as the heritable, genetic cause of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), according to a study.
Researchers have developed a compound that delays leukemia in mice and kills leukemia cells in human tissue samples, which gives hope it could be used to improve regular leukemia therapy.
What data are available concerning inter- and intrapatient variability in the pharmacokinetics of TKIs in chronic myeloid leukemia?
A measurement of the concentration of leukemia cells in patient bone marrow during the first 46 days of chemotherapy may allow for better matching of patients to the optimal intensity of chemotherapy.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes (Fact Sheet)
- Sweeping prostate cancer review upends widely held belief on radiation after surgery
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- Promising drug offers new paradigm for treating leukemia
- 'Bathing and Honoring' Nursing Intervention Benefits Families after Patients Die in Acute Care Setting
- Clinic-Based Behavioral Intervention Improves Sleep for Cancer Patient-Caregiver Dyads
- New Instrument Assesses Family Caregiver Knowledge of Cancer Treatment Symptoms
- Nursing Evaluation, Management of Nab-Paclitaxel-Associated Peripheral Neuropathy
- Music, Nature Sounds May Improve Pain, Anxiety in Hospice Cancer Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|