Leukemia News and Features
Dasatinib and nilotinib are associated with similar response rates and survival outcomes in patients with newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase (CML-CP).
Repeat doses of ipilimumab can restore a complete remission in patients with advanced blood cancers who relapse after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (alloHSCT).
For patients with chronic myeloid leukemia treated with lifelong targeted therapies, social support is crucial for maintaining psychological well-being.
Hyperfractionated cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, and dexamethasone (hyper-CVAD) plus ponatinib appears to be superior to hyper-CVAD plus dasatinib for the frontline treatment of patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive ALL.
Patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) harboring mutations in the TP53 gene have worse complete remission rates and durations and overall survival regardless of age or the type of treatment received.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Social Media Platforms Assist Cancer Patients During Treatment Journey in Many Ways
- Breast Cancer Tumors Often a Composite of Tumor Types, Enhancing Treatment Resistance
- Massage Therapy Promising for Pain, Anxiety in Patients With Cancer
- Physical Activity May Reduce Mortality by 44% in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Early Tumor Size Change May Predict OS in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- PMPS: A Common Late Effect of Surgery and Radiation for Breast Cancer
- TKIs Improve Overall Survival in NSCLC Patients With Leptomeningeal Metastases
- Risk for Adverse Pulmonary Events Higher in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Patient Expectations Linked to Clinical Outcome from Endocrine Treatment
- Daratumumab Plus Len-Dex an Encouraging Combo for Multiple Myeloma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|