Leukemia News and Features
Biologic Age Need Not be a Limiting Factor for Stem Cell Transplants in Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
More than 40% of older patients with AML can remain in long-term cancer remission through a modified, less aggressive approach to donor stem cell transplantation, according to the results of a phase 2 study.
Researchers announced a breakthrough advance in a world-first international clinical trial of a new drug to treat chronic lymphocytic leukemia and non-Hodgkin lymphoma that is refractory or resistant to current chemotherapies.
The Association Between XRCC1 Arg399Gln Polymorphism and Risk of Leukemia in Different Populations: A Meta-Analysis of Case-Control Studies
This research examines the association between XRCC1 SNPs and leukemia.
Inherited Gene Variation Linked to an Increased Risk of Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Researchers studying two generations of a family affected by pediatric ALL identified an inherited variation in the ETV6 gene that is associated with an increased risk of developing the disease.
Independent risk factors for toxicity-related treatment discontinuation (TrTD) in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Risk of Some Cancers Modestly Increased in Persons Who Had Herpes Zoster
- Targeted Treatment Produces Rapid Shrinkage of Recurrent BRAF-mutant Brain Tumor
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Navigation Program Tackles Cancer Care on Two Fronts
- Blood Test Identifies Mutations Behind Drug Resistance in Patients Taking Antiandrogen for Prostate Cancer
- Biologic Age Need Not be a Limiting Factor for Stem Cell Transplants in Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Suicides Significantly Higher Among Patients With Head and Neck Cancers
- No Racial Disparities in ODX Testing for Node-Negative Breast Cancer
- Weight Loss Counseling Effective in Breast Cancer Survivors
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|