Leukemia News and Features
ONA presents an exclusive report on the initial findings on the safety profile of ibrutinib in asymptomatic patients with CLL, as presented at the International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Bone marrow transplantation is a life-saving treatment for many people with blood cancers such as leukemia and lymphomas.
Patient-reported outcomes have the potential to improve prognostication in patients undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT).
A study of the risk of acute leukemia that considered all 2,760 cases of leukemia in children younger than 15 years in metropolitan France between 2002 and 2007 found that the incidence of myeloblastic leukemia was 30% higher among children who lived within 150 m of heavily used roads.
Prophylactic therapy with granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) may decrease invasive fungal disease (IFD).
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Gay, Bisexual Men Report Higher Rates of Skin Cancer Than Heterosexual Men
- Clinical Trial Demonstrates Superior Results With Immunotherapy vs Chemotherapy for Lung Cancer
- Half-Match Donors May be the Perfect Match In Transplantation for Blood Cancers
- Initial Safety Report Finds Acceptable Safety With Ibrutinib for Asymptomatic, High-Risk CLL
- Older Patients with Hodgkin Lymphoma Benefit from Treatment with Brentuximab Vedotin
- Tumor Grade (Fact Sheet)
- Harms of Cigarette Smoking and Health Benefits of Quitting (Fact Sheet)
- Two-Drug Combination Shows Promise Against One Type of Pancreatic Cancer
- Clinical Trial Shows Vaccine Clears Some Precancerous Cervical Lesions
- Nutrition counseling recommended to reduce malnutrition in oncology patients
- Investigational Therapy Efficiently Depletes Immune System-Suppressing Treg Cells
- Handling closed system device-incompatible chemotherapy agents
- Detecting Cancer While It Is Still Small Impacts Survival
- Antioxidants May Be Harmful in Patients With Melanoma
- Gene Therapy Doubles Survival in Recurrent Glioblastoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|