Leukemia News and Features
A new tool predicts what genetics are truly driving the cancer in any population of cells and helps the user choose the best kinase inhibitor to address the issue.
Intravenous busulfan plus cyclophosphamide may be a valid and efficient alternative for patients with refractory acute myeloid leukemia.
Among long-term survivors of hematopoetic cell transplantation (HCT), patient-reported resilience is independently associated with outcomes.
Amgen's Blincyto costs about 178,000 for a standard course of treatment.
You research has shed light on the process by which mutated genes in leukemia reprogram blood stem cells and send them spiraling out of control.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- New biomarker in breast and prostate cancer may help identify patients who will respond to taxanes
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- New combination treatment effective against cutaneous metastatic melanoma
- Common class of channel blockers may find a role in cancer therapy
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Two-drug combination boosts survival in patients with metastatic prostate cancer
- Tell me about your prostate cancer symptoms ... Will most men talk or walk?
- Effects of glioblastoma treatments on healthy brain tissue continues after treatment is completed
- Aspirin reverses obesity cancer risk
- Patient-centered toolkit (PCTK) improves communication between patients, caregivers, and health care team
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|