Leukemia News and Features
Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
In a study seeking new therapies to improve outcomes for patients with relapsed or refractory CLL, researchers investigated the impact on progression-free survival of adding idelalisib to bendamustine plus rituximab.
Researchers determined the curative potential of allogenic hematopoetic stem cell transplantation in patients aged 60 years and older with acute myeloid leukemia in second complete remission.
Two infants with advanced acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) achieved full remission following gene therapy involving modified autologous CAR-T cells.
Frontline Bosutinib Superior to Imatinib for Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase
Bosutinib outperformed imatinib as first-line therapy for patients with Ph+ chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase, according to trial data.
Research from St Jude Children's Research Hospital reveals that acute megakaryoblastic leukemia can be divided into several subgroups with varying prognoses, particularly for children without Down syndrome.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Decipher Genomic Classifier Prognostic for Distant Prostate Metastasis
- GUCS 2017: Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Feasible
- Annual Screening of High-Risk Smokers Only More Cost-effective Than Current Methods
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Metronomic Chemotherapy: Improved Tumor Blood Supply Leads to Better Treatment
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|