Leukemia News and Features
A new tool predicts what genetics are truly driving the cancer in any population of cells and helps the user choose the best kinase inhibitor to address the issue.
Intravenous busulfan plus cyclophosphamide may be a valid and efficient alternative for patients with refractory acute myeloid leukemia.
Among long-term survivors of hematopoetic cell transplantation (HCT), patient-reported resilience is independently associated with outcomes.
Amgen's Blincyto costs about 178,000 for a standard course of treatment.
You research has shed light on the process by which mutated genes in leukemia reprogram blood stem cells and send them spiraling out of control.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
- Unraveling of molecular changes in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) opens new treatment options
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Breakthrough supportive care: Overcoming cancer anorexia/cachexia
- Adding regional nodal irradiation to whole-breast irradiation reduces breast cancer recurrence
- Even light drinking puts women at greater risk to develop cancer
- Researchers identify tumor microenvironment of metastasis (TMEM) that allows breast cancer to metastasize
- Race and institutional factors play important roles in pharmacogenomics trial participation
- Research group looking to bring Cuba's lung cancer vaccine to the United States
- Patients with advanced cancer prefer open, effective communication
- 26 percent of senior oncology patients use alternative therapies
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|