Most Recent Articles by Leah A. Scaramuzzo, MSN, RN-BC, AOCN
Faced with an increasing CLABSI rate on their oncology unit, nurse leaders at this rural Northwest hospital surveyed their staff to identify the changes they needed to make. Implementing those changes resulted in a dramatic improvement in patient care outcomes.
Which organizations recommend incorporating physical activity into cancer care and why?
What is the USP and what do I need to know about it as an oncology nurse?
What is a CCDR clinical trial and how does it differ from clinical trials that test new drugs?
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- Two Programs, One Goal: Meeting the Challenges of Oncology Navigation
- Navigating Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|