Most Recent Articles by Lauren Burke
An intervention utilizing lay health workers supervised by NPs lowered health care costs and improved patient satisfaction.
A literature review noted improvements in quality of life after patients were coached and educated following radiotherapy for HPV-associated oropharyngeal cancers.
A new CSTD significantly reduced surface contamination during a simulated antineoplastic hazardous drug administration when compared to baseline.
Researchers summarize the program development, outcomes, and lessons learned from a program that provided cancer screening services for under/uninsured Asian Indio women.
Online Module Seeks to Educate Nurses on the Identification and Management of Hypersensitivity Reactions to ChemotherapyMay 01, 2017
Hypersensitivity reactions in patients receiving chemotherapy are not common, but their serious nature requires that oncology nurses be able to manage them when they occur.
More Articles by Lauren Burke
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|