Kidney Cancer News & Features
Findings of the randomized, phase 3 METEOR trial demonstrate progression-free survival in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma is improved with cabozantinib compared with everolimus.
Everolimus-induced stomatitis did not negatively affect progression-free survival in patients with various types of cancer, such as breast cancer and renal cell carcinoma.
Improvements to progression-free survival (PFS) seen across patient subgroups treated with cabozantinib.
This newly approved drug operates by targeting the PD-1/PD-L1 cellular pathway.
For patients with diabetes, poor glycemic control is linked to higher risk of postoperative progression.
Kidney Cancer Videos
Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test (Fact Sheet)
- Novel Procedure Improves Staging of Lymph Nodes in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Better Approaches to Patient Counseling of BRCA Gene Mutation Carriers Needed
- Dasatinib, Nilotinib, Ponatinib Increase Vascular Occlusive Events
- Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Aims to Control Pancreatic Tumor and Inhibit Escape Pathways
- Understanding Drug Naming Nomenclature
- Low-income Breast Cancer Survivors Benefit From Personalized Survivorship Care Plans
- Nurse Navigators Key to Seamless Transition From Pediatric to Adult Survivorship Care
- Inconclusive: The Pulmonary Nodules You Need to Follow
- Common Painkiller Has Anticancer Effects
- Risk of Breast Cancer or Thyroid Cancer Higher Following a Diagnosis of the Other Cancer Type
- HIV and Cancer: Dual Diagnosis Compounds Challenges in Coping
- Cola Consumption May Increase Erlotinib Absorption in Patients Taking PPIs
- Proton Beam Therapy Treats Childhood Brain Cancer as Effectively as Standard Radiation
- Risk of Ovarian Cancer Predicted With Fine-tuned Test
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|