Kidney Cancer News & Features
Genetic mutations in the REST gene have been shown to cause Wilms tumor, a rare kidney cancer that occurs in children. The findings identified mutations in the REST gene in 16 children with Wilms tumor.
Type 1 and type 2 carcinomas are characterized by specific genetic alterations; type 2 consists of at least three subtypes.
A recent study has linked an increased risk of kidney cancer to certain meat-cooking mutagens.
Independent risk factors for toxicity-related treatment discontinuation (TrTD) in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
Frequent adverse events experienced by patients receiving tyrosine kinase inhibitors are hand-foot syndrome and mucositis/stomatitis.
Kidney Cancer Videos
Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
- Chemo, Tamoxifen May Increase VTE Risk Among Patients With Breast Cancer
- Many Patients With HR+ Disease Receive Initial Palliative Chemotherapy, Despite Worse Outcomes
- Risk of Some Cancers Modestly Increased in Persons Who Had Herpes Zoster
- Different Types of Ovarian Cancer Have Different Causes
- Targeted Treatment Produces Rapid Shrinkage of Recurrent BRAF-mutant Brain Tumor
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Navigation Program Tackles Cancer Care on Two Fronts
- Suicides Significantly Higher Among Patients With Head and Neck Cancers
- No Racial Disparities in ODX Testing for Node-Negative Breast Cancer
- Weight Loss Counseling Effective in Breast Cancer Survivors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Associated With Anastrozole for Prevention of Breast Cancer
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|