Kidney Cancer News & Features
An international scientific collaboration has revealed clues about genetic alterations that may contribute to a rare form of kidney cancer, providing new insights not only into this rare cancer but other types as well.
Needle-guided tumor destruction procedures offer near equivalent lengths of cancer control when compared with surgery for patients with small kidney cancer tumors.
Mutations in a gene that helps regulate when genes are switched on and off in cells have been found to cause rare cases of Wilms tumor, the most common kidney cancer occurring in children.
In an analysis of small molecules called metabolites, a research team identified an enzyme key to applying the brakes on tumor growth.
A novel robot-assisted surgery technique may help with removal to difficult to locate tumors.
Kidney Cancer Videos
Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Added sugars may increase blood pressure more than high salt consumption
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Adding pictilisib to fulvestrant may benefit advanced ER/PR+ breast cancer
- Adding ovarian suppression to tamoxifen reduced recurrence for some premenopausal breast cancer
- Importance of sequence in administering premeds with paclitaxel
- Tamoxifen found to lower breast cancer rates among high-risk women in trial
- SABCS: Male breast cancer prognosis falls behind that for women
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|