Kidney Cancer News & Features
Surgeons successfully performed an inferior vena cava (IVC) thrombectomy robotically in nine patients with kidney cancer.
Children with Wilm's tumor who are at low risk for relapse can be given less intensive treatment by omitting doxorubicin from the treatment regimen.
Head-to-head comparison offers clinicians much-needed clarity on the preferred first-line treatment of kidney cancers.
Two case studies have described what is believed to be the first reported successful use of stereotactic body radiation therapy for an oft-deadly kidney cancer complication.
A subset of adrenal cancer patients responded well to drug treatment in a phase 3 trial, giving some hope for addressing this aggressive form of cancer.
Kidney Cancer Videos
Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
- Arthritis drug shows potential for blood cancer treatment
- In breast cancer survivors, lidocaine may relieve pain during intercourse
- Certain nutrients may fuel cancer therapy resistance
- Multiple myeloma uses "wolf in sheep's clothing" tactic to avoid immune response in bone
- Likelihood of lung cancer screening update
- Missed diagnostic testing has negative impact on lung cancer treatment
- Veterans returning from Iraq, Afghanistan may have increased risk of skin cancer
- Certain patients with germ cell cancer should receive life-long follow-up
- Chemo testicular nonseminoma may increase risk of short-term CVD death
- Progesterone may improve breast cancer survival rates
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|