Kidney Cancer News & Features
A test that has the potential to improve treatment of patients with clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC).
Organ preservation in kidney cancer more likely at facilities that are early adopters of robotic surgery
Patients with operable kidney cancers were more likely to have a partial nephrectomy, which is the recommended treatment for localized tumors, when treated in hospitals that were early adopters of robotic surgery, according to a new study.
An international scientific collaboration has revealed clues about genetic alterations that may contribute to a rare form of kidney cancer, providing new insights not only into this rare cancer but other types as well.
Needle-guided tumor destruction procedures offer near equivalent lengths of cancer control when compared with surgery for patients with small kidney cancer tumors.
Mutations in a gene that helps regulate when genes are switched on and off in cells have been found to cause rare cases of Wilms tumor, the most common kidney cancer occurring in children.
Kidney Cancer Videos
Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
- Psychological Stress and Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Colorectal cancer incidence is increasing among young adults
- Study examines vaccine therapy in prostate cancer with rising prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels
- Nutrition education may help prevent breast cancer recurrence
- Higher vitamin D levels associated with markedly improved survival in advanced colorectal cancer
- Oncology patient navigation: Bringing this crucial role to the forefront
- Radiation plus hormone therapy prolongs survival for older men with prostate cancer
- Mistletoe: The holiday plant is making headlines as an alternative cancer treatment
- Using genomic correlates of radiotoxicity to predict patient outcomes
- Therapy dogs may encourage cancer patient to persevere with treatment
- Effectiveness of nanoparticle drugs was hindered by tumor microenvironment in triple-negative breast cancer
- Cancer diagnoses diminishes adherence to diabetes medications
- Consideration of comorbidity in cancer treatment decision-making in multidisciplinary team meetings
- Moderate lifetime marijuana smoking not associated with lung function decline
- E-cigarettes declared a health threat by California health officials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|