Kidney Cancer News & Features
Children with Wilm's tumor who are at low risk for relapse can be given less intensive treatment by omitting doxorubicin from the treatment regimen.
Head-to-head comparison offers clinicians much-needed clarity on the preferred first-line treatment of kidney cancers.
Two case studies have described what is believed to be the first reported successful use of stereotactic body radiation therapy for an oft-deadly kidney cancer complication.
A subset of adrenal cancer patients responded well to drug treatment in a phase 3 trial, giving some hope for addressing this aggressive form of cancer.
Researchers developed a noninvasive urine test that screens for kidney cancer.
Kidney Cancer Videos
Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
- In breast cancer survivors, lidocaine may relieve pain during intercourse
- Likelihood of lung cancer screening update
- Generic meds may boost survival in some early breast cancers
- Aromatase inhibitors substantially reduce risk of death in ER-positive breast cancer
- Activated T cell therapy developed for advanced melanoma
- St. John's wort: natural does not necessarily mean safe
- No association between opioids, breast cancer recurrence
- Researchers, providers need to address cancer health care disparities in LGBTQ community
- New combination could make cancer more sensitive to chemotherapy
- New approach to treating B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia shows promise
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|