Kidney Cancer News & Features
A potential cancer therapy with a unique strategy to block the mTOR molecule has been designed. This new mTOR-inhibiting compound reduced the size of tumors resistant to earlier-generation mTOR inhibitors.
Several genetic differences uncovered in an analysis of data from The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) are biologically plausible contributing factors for the worse survival of African American patients with clear cell renal carcinoma, even in the era of targeted therapy.
A new therapy might help treat a rare, high-risk cancer that begins development in the fetus or embryo, neuroblastoma, according to recent results from cell culture experiments.
Adjuvant treatment with sorafenib or sunitinib demonstrated no survival benefit in patients with resected local renal cell carcinoma at high risk for disease recurrence.
Tumor Heterogeneity as a Rationale for a Multi-epitope Approach in an Autologous Renal Cell Cancer Tumor Vaccine
In this study, researchers sought to characterize a panel of 36 tumor-associated antigens and cellular marker proteins from tumor material of 133 patients with renal cell carcinoma who underwent radical neprhectomy.
Kidney Cancer Videos
Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
- Specific Lifestyle Factors Can Significantly Affect Cancer Mortality
- New Research Questions Recommendations Regarding PSA Tests for Prostate Cancer Screening
- Vitamin D and Androgen Receptor-Targeted Therapy Are Effective in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Adhering to Patient Preferences Improves Patient Comfort During Skin Cancer Screening
- Vessel-Sparing Radiation Successfully Treats Prostate Cancer, Maintains Quality of Life
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Cancer-related Neuropathy May Respond to Gene Therapy
- Socioeconomic Benefits of Marriage Improve Survival Among Married Patients
- Patient Illness Understanding Is Influenced by Recent Prognosis and Life Expectancy Discussions With Oncology Clinicians
- SRC Kinase Inhibitor Could Be a New Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Drug-Resistant Cancer May Be Combatted With New Generation mTOR Inhibitors
- ASCO Statement Seeks to Balance Prescription Opioids for Patients With Cancer and Misuse and Abuse Prevention
- FDA Accepts Ofatumumab in Combination with Fludarabine and Cyclophosphamide for Priority Review
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|