Kidney Cancer News & Features
Robotic inferior vena cava (IVC) thrombectomy successfully removes thrombus associated with kidney cancer
Inferior vena cava (IVC) thrombectomy is typically is performed via a large open incision, but recently the procedure was successfully performed robotically, using only seven small incisions.
The FDA has granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation to cabozantinib for treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
Patients with unilateral Wilms tumor who underwent unilateral radical nephrectomy appear to have low risk for renal dysfunction.
Surgeons successfully performed an inferior vena cava (IVC) thrombectomy robotically in nine patients with kidney cancer.
Children with Wilm's tumor who are at low risk for relapse can be given less intensive treatment by omitting doxorubicin from the treatment regimen.
Kidney Cancer Videos
Kidney Cancer Clinical Trials
- Breakthrough supportive care: Overcoming cancer anorexia/cachexia
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- Even light drinking puts women at greater risk to develop cancer
- Efficacy and safety of docetaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A meta-analysis of Phase III randomized controlled trials
- Cabozantinib granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation for kidney cancer
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Appropriate use of tomosynthesis mammography
- Synchronous resection of primary colorectal tumor, liver metastases safe in some patients
- Prostate cancer not likely to be cause of death in men with low-risk disease
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- Oral palonosetron noninferior to IV formulation for CINV prevention
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|