KERI AGE DEFY & PROTECT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Octinoxate 7.5%; oxybenzone 2%; ammonium lactate, glycerin; Vit. E actetate; lotion.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for KERI AGE DEFY & PROTECT:
Dry skin. Sunscreen.
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Emollient + sunscreen.
Original—8.5oz, 15oz, 20oz
Sensitive skin—8.5oz, 15oz
Advanced—8.5oz, 15oz, 20oz
Age Defy & Protect—15oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Age Not a Deterrent to Immunotherapy for Malignant Melanoma
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|