Generic Name and Formulations:
Cangrelor 50mg/vial; lyophilized pwd for IV inj after reconstitution and dilution; contains mannitol, sorbitol.
The Medicines Company
Indications for KENGREAL:
As adjunct to percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) for reducing the risk of periprocedural myocardial infarction (MI), repeat coronary revascularization, and stent thrombosis (ST) in patients who have not been treated with a P2Y12 platelet inhibitor and are not being given a glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitor.
Initially 30mcg/kg IV bolus prior to PCI, followed immediately by 4mcg/kg/min IV infusion; continue infusion for ≥2hrs or for duration of PCI, whichever is longer. Transitioning to oral P2Y12 therapy: see full labeling.
Significant active bleeding.
Increased risk of bleeding. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Do not administer clopidogrel or prasugrel during infusion.
P2Y12 platelet inhibitor (ATP analog).
Bleeding, renal impairment, dyspnea, hypersensitivity reactions.
Single-use vial (10mL)—1, 10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Age Not a Deterrent to Immunotherapy for Malignant Melanoma
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Bedside Assessment Tool Improves Worst Pain in Patients With Cancer
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- USPSTF Rates Ovarian Cancer Screening a D for Asymptomatic, Low-Risk Women
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|