Most Recent Articles by Kathy Boltz, PhD
Losing weight through diet or diet and exercise improves risk for cancer in overweight or obese postmenopausal women. Although exercise alone can help maintain weight loss, it is not as effective as diet and exercise.
With only 1 slide of a tumor section, an analysis of multiple tumor markers can be performed. The technique may help predict response to immunotherapy, which typically evokes responses in only a small group of patients.
Rapid, robust, and affordable genetic testing for patients with ovarian cancer that allows a much larger portion of patients to benefit from personalized cancer management and their relatives to benefit from preventive strategies can be achieved.
Repeat doses of ipilimumab can restore a complete remission in patients with advanced blood cancers who relapse after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (alloHSCT).
Increasing body mass index (BMI) allows growth and progression of disease in patients with multiple myeloma, a recently published study has shown.
More Articles by Kathy Boltz, PhD
Anti-HER2 Therapies Link With Heart Blood Vessel Development Explains Cardiovascular Side Effects of TrastuzumabAug 03,2016
Clinician Communication, Adherence to Protocols, and Presence of Pharmacists Improve Outcomes in ICUsJul 28,2016
Advanced Cancer Patients Often Unaware That They Are More Optimistic About Their Prognosis Than Their OncologistsJul 27,2016
Advanced Endoscopy Techniques May Be Safe Alternative to Surgery for Most Difficult-to-Remove or Large PolypsJul 26,2016
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- LIVESTRONG Exercise Program Improves QoL in Cancer Survivors
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- Costs, Complications Higher for Women Who Undergo Second Surgery After BCS
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
- Fluorescent Nanoparticles Represent Novel Detection Method of HER2 Expression
- Assessment of Stromal Features in DCIS Requires Robustness
- Profile of Tivantinib and its Potential in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: the evidence to date
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|