Most Recent Articles by Kathy Boltz, PhD
Losing weight through diet or diet and exercise improves risk for cancer in overweight or obese postmenopausal women. Although exercise alone can help maintain weight loss, it is not as effective as diet and exercise.
With only 1 slide of a tumor section, an analysis of multiple tumor markers can be performed. The technique may help predict response to immunotherapy, which typically evokes responses in only a small group of patients.
Rapid, robust, and affordable genetic testing for patients with ovarian cancer that allows a much larger portion of patients to benefit from personalized cancer management and their relatives to benefit from preventive strategies can be achieved.
Repeat doses of ipilimumab can restore a complete remission in patients with advanced blood cancers who relapse after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (alloHSCT).
Increasing body mass index (BMI) allows growth and progression of disease in patients with multiple myeloma, a recently published study has shown.
More Articles by Kathy Boltz, PhD
Anti-HER2 Therapies Link With Heart Blood Vessel Development Explains Cardiovascular Side Effects of TrastuzumabAug 03,2016
Clinician Communication, Adherence to Protocols, and Presence of Pharmacists Improve Outcomes in ICUsJul 28,2016
Advanced Cancer Patients Often Unaware That They Are More Optimistic About Their Prognosis Than Their OncologistsJul 27,2016
Advanced Endoscopy Techniques May Be Safe Alternative to Surgery for Most Difficult-to-Remove or Large PolypsJul 26,2016
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Hearing Loss in Polycythemia Vera
- High Symptom Burden With Polycythemia Vera Linked to QoL Impairment
- Bioimpedence Spectroscopy Improves Early Detection of Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema in At-Risk Patients
- Ezh2 Inhibitors May Offer Cure for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Ruxolitinib: A Targeted Treatment Option for Patients with Polycythemia Vera
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Tumor Markers (Fact Sheet)
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- SBRT Improves Overall and Disease-Specific Survival in Stage I NSCLC
- Patients Receiving RT in APBI Facilities Despite Eligibility for Observation
- Prolonged Imatinib Therapy Improves Likelihood of Deeper Molecular Response
- ASCO, ASTRO Issue Guideline Update for Postmastectomy RT
- Study Assesses Efficacy of Ramucirumab in HCC by Child-Pugh Score
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|