Most Recent Articles by Kathy Boltz, PhD
Losing weight through diet or diet and exercise improves risk for cancer in overweight or obese postmenopausal women. Although exercise alone can help maintain weight loss, it is not as effective as diet and exercise.
With only 1 slide of a tumor section, an analysis of multiple tumor markers can be performed. The technique may help predict response to immunotherapy, which typically evokes responses in only a small group of patients.
Rapid, robust, and affordable genetic testing for patients with ovarian cancer that allows a much larger portion of patients to benefit from personalized cancer management and their relatives to benefit from preventive strategies can be achieved.
Repeat doses of ipilimumab can restore a complete remission in patients with advanced blood cancers who relapse after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (alloHSCT).
Increasing body mass index (BMI) allows growth and progression of disease in patients with multiple myeloma, a recently published study has shown.
More Articles by Kathy Boltz, PhD
Anti-HER2 Therapies Link With Heart Blood Vessel Development Explains Cardiovascular Side Effects of TrastuzumabAug 03,2016
Clinician Communication, Adherence to Protocols, and Presence of Pharmacists Improve Outcomes in ICUsJul 28,2016
Advanced Cancer Patients Often Unaware That They Are More Optimistic About Their Prognosis Than Their OncologistsJul 27,2016
Advanced Endoscopy Techniques May Be Safe Alternative to Surgery for Most Difficult-to-Remove or Large PolypsJul 26,2016
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Physical Inactivity Linked With Increased Risk of Hodgkin, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Challenges for Young Adult Couples Facing a Cancer Diagnosis
- Progression-Free Survival Extended With PANEX Protocol in R/R Multiple Myeloma
- Following ACS Guidelines Shown to Improve Outcomes for Colon Cancer Survivors
- National Cancer Drug Shortages Unknown to Many Patients
- Letter-Writing Project Communicates Care Wishes to Healthcare Team, Family
- Pivot Nurse Improves Patients' Navigation Through Lung Cancer Care
- Long-term Carfilzomib May Be Safe, Effective In Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Palliative Sedation a Valid Option for Refractory Symptoms in End-stage Cancer
- Testicular Cancer Treatment May Increase Risk for Heart Disease in Survivors
- Spotlight on Triptorelin in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Redefining Prognosis for Hematologic Cancers in Older Adults by Age
- Outcomes for Elderly With Hematologic Cancers Effected by Cognitive Impairments
- Evolving Role of Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- FDA Approves Fostamatinib for ITP After Insufficient Response to Previous Treatment
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|