Most Recent Articles by Kathy Boltz, PhD
Losing weight through diet or diet and exercise improves risk for cancer in overweight or obese postmenopausal women. Although exercise alone can help maintain weight loss, it is not as effective as diet and exercise.
With only 1 slide of a tumor section, an analysis of multiple tumor markers can be performed. The technique may help predict response to immunotherapy, which typically evokes responses in only a small group of patients.
Rapid, robust, and affordable genetic testing for patients with ovarian cancer that allows a much larger portion of patients to benefit from personalized cancer management and their relatives to benefit from preventive strategies can be achieved.
Repeat doses of ipilimumab can restore a complete remission in patients with advanced blood cancers who relapse after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (alloHSCT).
Increasing body mass index (BMI) allows growth and progression of disease in patients with multiple myeloma, a recently published study has shown.
More Articles by Kathy Boltz, PhD
Anti-HER2 Therapies Link With Heart Blood Vessel Development Explains Cardiovascular Side Effects of TrastuzumabAug 03,2016
Clinician Communication, Adherence to Protocols, and Presence of Pharmacists Improve Outcomes in ICUsJul 28,2016
Advanced Cancer Patients Often Unaware That They Are More Optimistic About Their Prognosis Than Their OncologistsJul 27,2016
Advanced Endoscopy Techniques May Be Safe Alternative to Surgery for Most Difficult-to-Remove or Large PolypsJul 26,2016
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Behavior Pain Assessment Tool Measures Pain In Patients Who Cannot Communicate Verbally
- Whole Genome Sequencing Reveals that 12% of Childhood Cancer Survivors Have Mutations in Genes that Increase Cancer Risk
- Increased 5-Year Survival Rate Seen in NSCLC Subset Treated With Nivolumab
- Novel Test For Multiple Myeloma Uses Microchip, Conventional Blood Sample
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Updated ASTRO Guideline Bolsters Safety, Efficacy of Palliative RT for Bone Metastases
- Thyroid Cancer Incidence Increasing Among Younger, Hispanic, African American Populations
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Recommendations Against Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy Not Tied to Patient Satisfaction
- Self-efficacy Level Predictive of Likelihood to Follow Through With Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Chronic Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Treatment (Fact Sheet)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|