The FDA asked the manufacturer of ponatinib (Iclusig) to suspend marketing and sales of the drug, hydrocodone bitartrate extended-release capsules (Zohydro ER) gained FDA approval, and other FDA actions.
After expedited review, the FDA okays the first generic version of Doxil (doxorubicin hydrochloride liposome injection), now in short supply.
Continued skin surveillance is important for survivors of cutaneous melanoma (CM), indicate findings showing that this is the most common second primary cancer among persons with a first CM.
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- LIVESTRONG Exercise Program Improves QoL in Cancer Survivors
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- Assessment of Stromal Features in DCIS Requires Robustness
- Profile of Tivantinib and its Potential in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: the evidence to date
- RANKL Inhibition May Represent Promising Breast Cancer Prevention Strategy
- Bi-allelic Inactivation Common in BRCA1 and BRCA Breast Cancers
- In HER2+ Breast Cancer, Higher TIL Levels Associated With Improved OS
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|