Most Recent Articles by Joyce Pagan
New Oral Therapy Shows Promise Against Neurofibromatosis Type 1-Related Plexiform Neurofibromatomas in ChildrenJan 03, 2017
In this clinical trial, researchers determined the safety and efficacy of selumetinib, a selective MEK inhibitor, in children with NF1-related neurofibromas.
Study investigates the effectiveness of a topical treatment with an immune system-activator and a topical chemotherapy on actinic keratosis, a precursor to squamous cell carcinoma.
Researchers compared the effectiveness of NSAIDs, aspirin, and several nutritional supplements for the prevention of recurrent adenomatous neoplasia after colon polyp removal.
Drug-drug interaction between capecitabine and common heartburn medications has a negative effect on progression-free survival and overall survival in patients with GI cancer.
Although previous clinical trials have demonstrated that antiangiogenetic chemotherapy is not effective in GBM, researchers conducted a retrospective of review of perfusion MR images to determine if a phenotypic subtype of GBM may respond to antiangiogenic chemotherapy.
More Articles by Joyce Pagan
- Whole Genome Sequencing Reveals that 12% of Childhood Cancer Survivors Have Mutations in Genes that Increase Cancer Risk
- Increased 5-Year Survival Rate Seen in NSCLC Subset Treated With Nivolumab
- Novel Test For Multiple Myeloma Uses Microchip, Conventional Blood Sample
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- Including Informal Caregivers of Elderly in Discharge Process Reduces Readmission Risk
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- CQGS Releases Standards for Surgical Care of Older Adults
- Radiation Protocol Deviations Linked to Worse Outcomes in Pediatric Brain Malignancy
- Use of Counseling, Surgery Rates Show Limited Physician Knowledge of Breast Cancer Genetic Testing
- Family History Does Not Exclude Active Surveillance as Treatment Option for Prostate Cancer
- Beans, Whole Grains in Diet Beneficial for Colorectal Cancer Survivors
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|