Most Recent Articles by Joyce Pagan
New Oral Therapy Shows Promise Against Neurofibromatosis Type 1-Related Plexiform Neurofibromatomas in ChildrenJan 03, 2017
In this clinical trial, researchers determined the safety and efficacy of selumetinib, a selective MEK inhibitor, in children with NF1-related neurofibromas.
Study investigates the effectiveness of a topical treatment with an immune system-activator and a topical chemotherapy on actinic keratosis, a precursor to squamous cell carcinoma.
Researchers compared the effectiveness of NSAIDs, aspirin, and several nutritional supplements for the prevention of recurrent adenomatous neoplasia after colon polyp removal.
Drug-drug interaction between capecitabine and common heartburn medications has a negative effect on progression-free survival and overall survival in patients with GI cancer.
Although previous clinical trials have demonstrated that antiangiogenetic chemotherapy is not effective in GBM, researchers conducted a retrospective of review of perfusion MR images to determine if a phenotypic subtype of GBM may respond to antiangiogenic chemotherapy.
More Articles by Joyce Pagan
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Colorectal Cancer Rates Increased Sharply Among Generation X and Millennials
- Pneumonia Associated With Common Cold May Cause Fatal Illness in Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- Antiperspirants/Deodorants and Breast Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Genome Sequencing Explains Resistance to CTLA-4 and PD-1 Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
- Lifestyle Choices Have Greater Influence on Colon and Rectal Cancer Risk
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Nasal Biomarker in Smokers Could Predict Lung Cancer
- Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|