Most Recent Articles by Joyce Pagan
A study presented at ESMO 2018 demonstrated that incidence of skin toxicity in patients with multiple myeloma undergoing lenalidomide therapy was lower in those who received prior bortezomib.
In a review of data from DANHES study, researchers determined the hazard ratio for developing myeloproliferative neoplasm — any or by subtype — among smokers, occasional smokers, and ex-smokers, compared with never smokers.
A retrospective follow-up study demonstrates that tandem autologous-allogeneic is safe for standard and high-risk multiple myeloma. However, benefits do not extend to patients with ultra-high-risk disease and those with disease progression after autologous HCT.
Researchers explored the effectiveness of tailoring patient navigation programs to address cultural and language barriers for Latino adults with advanced cancer.
Researchers sought to determine if nedaplatin could effectively manage malignancy-induced MPE in patients with cancer with less toxicity than cisplatin.
More Articles by Joyce Pagan
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Integrative Medicine in Childhood Cancer: Practices That Can Help Pediatric Patients
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Seeking an Explanation for the Lack of Research Focused in Pediatric Oncology Therapeutics
- How to Help Patients at the End of Life and Their Loved Ones During the Holidays
- Real-World Prevalence of AEs With Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC Higher Than Reported in Trials
- Disparities Seen in Goals-of-Care Discussions With Minority vs Nonminority Patients
- Acupuncture Eases Some Self-Reported Symptoms of Cancer, Cancer Treatments
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|