Most Recent Articles by Joyce Pagan
New Oral Therapy Shows Promise Against Neurofibromatosis Type 1-Related Plexiform Neurofibromatomas in ChildrenJan 03, 2017
In this clinical trial, researchers determined the safety and efficacy of selumetinib, a selective MEK inhibitor, in children with NF1-related neurofibromas.
Study investigates the effectiveness of a topical treatment with an immune system-activator and a topical chemotherapy on actinic keratosis, a precursor to squamous cell carcinoma.
Researchers compared the effectiveness of NSAIDs, aspirin, and several nutritional supplements for the prevention of recurrent adenomatous neoplasia after colon polyp removal.
Drug-drug interaction between capecitabine and common heartburn medications has a negative effect on progression-free survival and overall survival in patients with GI cancer.
Although previous clinical trials have demonstrated that antiangiogenetic chemotherapy is not effective in GBM, researchers conducted a retrospective of review of perfusion MR images to determine if a phenotypic subtype of GBM may respond to antiangiogenic chemotherapy.
More Articles by Joyce Pagan
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Some Early Breast Cancer Patients Should Have Breast Conservation Instead of Mastectomy
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Targeting AR Mutations Promising in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- GUCS 2017: Early Immunotherapy Discontinuation in mRCC
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Myalgia-arthralgia Syndrome Associated With Taxanes in Patients with Breast Cancer
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|