As the use of checkpoint inhibitors increases in many types of cancer, oncology nurses need to learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of pneumonitis, a rare but life-threatening adverse effect of these agents.
Novel intervention focuses on caregivers' beliefs, knowledge, and skills regarding home care for patients with cancer resulting in improved pain management and better overall care at the end of life.
Canadian investigators sought to understand the factors that influence the treatment choices of women with early-stage breast cancer.
Long-acting NK-1 receptor antagonist rolapitant demonstrates significant efficacy in managing CINV in patients receiving HEC or MEC for cancer.
In this review of the role of bortezomib in the treatment of multiple myeloma, the researchers explain what nurses need to watch for in patients taking this drug.
Oncology Nursing Society conducted a role delineation survey (RDS) on oncology nurse navigators (ONNs) to determine how the role has evolved since the previous RDS and to determine if an ONN certification is needed.
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- Breast Conservation Improves Survival vs Mastectomy in Breast Cancer
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|